James Chester

KJT123

5 hours ago, darrenm said:

Out of the 2 I think Chester is the better jumper.

I heard he's from Cardigan bay.

Opinions on him seem a bit woolly.

This beats meme's opening bid on page one!

Edited by VillaBrum
Laptop key stuck!

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Pretty pleased with this one, wish they'd done it a week ago though.

I think, rightly or wrongly, they wanted to give Okore and Richards a chance in a live environment to stake a claim. They failed, miserably. 

Meltdown at the Albion end. They're not happy with this. 

Just now, dont_do_it_doug. said:

£7m is a great deal by the way, IMO. The market has changed, that's last year's £4m. 

I'm pleased with this. I'm pleased with the reaction in just getting shit done after last night. 

If 7m is correct that's a great deal considering they signed him for 8m and he played a blinder in the Euros.

Also, the most pleasing thing for me is the fact that they've witnessed last nights shenanigans and accelerated deals. Maybe RDM had it planned all along :ph34r:

Have slight reservations about this one, but if it means Richards get's shipped out I'm all for it.

Sure to be an improvement on what we have.

Now on to the more pressing areas, RB and CM.

I often read about people worrying about height of players but I never understand it. One of the people I remember winning more headers than most was Alan Wright! Then I think of Gestede and realise that he fails to win about 50% of the headers he goes for - has this great knack of mistiming every jump.

So ability is far more useful than just height. I'd prefer any defender who could actually defend, whether they're 6ft 5 or 2ft 5!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think, rightly or wrongly, they wanted to give Okore and Richards a chance in a live environment to stake a claim. They failed, miserably. 

Meltdown at the Albion end. They're not happy with this. 

Categorically it was the wrong move to give them any more chances. At least they've addressed the mistake quickly.

• Like 4

Â