UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Says more about the clearing in the woods taking the photo tbh

Not really. All we can tell is that he's a clearing in the woods, whereas with Farage he's a clearing in the woods who likes fox hunting. And stirring up racial hatred. Although we can't tell that from the photo.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I know. He's cocked the focus up on that photo spectacularly. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Agreed. 

Only giving him the middle finger, when I'm sure he could have found some dog-shit lying around nearby to chuck at him, was a bit of a pussy move IMO. 

Edit: Foxshit would have been better. 

Edited by wazzap24
Foxshit
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He thinks he can say anything he wants without reproach because of 'free speech'. This sort of attitude (that has been emboldened by Brexit/Trump) is going to destroy political discourse.

Free speech means he can say whatever he likes (putting aside that we don't arguably have it in this country, quite). It also means everyone else can point at him and point out how much of an oxygen stealing word removed he is. And everyone else who thinks the same.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Free speech means he can say whatever he likes (putting aside that we don't arguably have it in this country, quite). It also means everyone else can point at him and point out how much of an oxygen stealing word removed he is. And everyone else who thinks the same.

I mean more in the sense of the attitude 'I can say what I want and people can't criticise because of political correctness' that people seem to have taken up in more numbers this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Ukip's leader has had to ask loudmouth Nigel Farage to stop insulting his top team, he admitted today.

Paul Nuttall spoke out after the loudmouth ex-leader was accused of scuppering his bid to unify the party.

Before Christmas Mr Farage said Ukip's only MP Douglas Carswell "shouldn't be in the party" and deputy chair Suzanne Evans had an "overinflated opinion of herself".

Asked about the comments today, Mr Nuttall told LBC Radio: "I’ve had a conversation with Nigel and you know, I sincerely believe that that won’t happen again."

Asked if Mr Farage agreed with him he said only: "Yes... I hope so.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukips-leader-ask-nigel-farage-9572865#ICID=sharebar_twitter

hehe

I'm glad UKIP are focusing on the EU issues that really matter.

A Ukip MEP has backed calls for the return of traditional Crown stamps on Britain´s pint glasses – a decade after they began to disappear in favour of an EU-wide "European Conformity" mark.

Bill Etheridge, who represents the West Midlands in the European Parliament, believes a move back to the UK Government stamp, guaranteeing full and half-pint glasses are the correct size, could help revive Britain´s glass-making sector.

An EU Measuring Instruments Directive which came into force in late 2006 meant manufacturers had to mark the letters "CE" on newly-made pint pots, although existing Crown-stamped glasses could still be used in pubs.

Demands for the return of the Crown stamp follow similar calls for post-Brexit Britain to allow traders to ditch metric measures.

Mr Etheridge, Ukip´s defence spokesman and a member of the Campaign for Real Ale (Camra), said: "All drinkers remember the Crown mark, knowing that it guaranteed them a full pint, indeed there are still some around.

“Reintroduced gradually, as replacements, they are not a throwback to a nostalgic era, but a move to put us back in control of the production and specifications of our own pint."

Mr Etheridge added: “Across the whole range of manufacturing we have to look at returning to our own systems of British Standards as we unravel ourselves from EU red tape.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4098816/Call-crown-stamp-return-pint-glasses.html

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

Â