UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

And to top it all off, while this sideshow goes on about how close he was to close friends...I mean, some people he kind of knew...I mean, some people who had similar names to people he once saw on telly, what he hasn't addressed is his previous claims that he is somehow the only known person to have been at two different ends of Hillsborough, witnessing crushes that happened simultaneously. 

He's either able to time-travel, teleport, lying about that too, or perhaps he was just never even there and he was hoping that people wouldn't ask too many questions.

Now, in fairness, he was a kid at the time, and who hasn't misremembered something that happens when they were a child? But this is Paul Nuttall, someone that appears to be a compulsive liar, so he doesn't really deserve the benefit of the doubt that might be afforded to other people.

Edited by Davkaus

In previous greatest Paul Nuttall hits:

'Staffordshire police have said they are investigating an allegation of election fraud after Nuttall’s nomination papers for the Stoke Central byelection gave an address in the city at which he subsequently admitted he was not living. Knowingly providing false information on a nomination paper is an offence punishable by up to 51 weeks’ imprisonment. Ukip said all rules had been complied with.

Nuttall’s personal website has carried the claim that he had once been a professional footballer with Tranmere Rovers. After Rovers stated that he had been a member of its youth side, but never a professional, Nuttall blamed his website’s statement on a Ukip press officer.

Until late last year, Nuttall’s profile page on the LinkedIn social networking site implied that he had a PhD. He did not complete his doctoral studies, however. Challenged about this, Nuttall insisted that the LinkedIn page “wasn’t put up by us, and we don’t know where it’s come from”. The page was subsequently edited to remove any reference to a PhD.

In 2015, while Ukip’s education spokesperson, Nuttall appeared in a photograph that was found to have been digitally altered to give the impression that he was standing in a library. Nuttall responded by joking that he had two copies of each of his books.

He is currently among six Ukip members of the European parliament who are under investigation for alleged misuse of funds. If they are found to have broken the rules, they will be expected to pay the money, which totals about £500,000.

Ukip rejects the allegations, saying it has “scrupulously applied” the rules of the European parliament.'

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/feb/10/ukip-leader-paul-nuttall-denies-lying-about-being-at-hillsborough-disaster

55 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Until late last year, Nuttall’s profile page on the LinkedIn social networking site implied that he had a PhD. He did not complete his doctoral studies, however. Challenged about this, Nuttall insisted that the LinkedIn page “wasn’t put up by us, and we don’t know where it’s come from”. The page was subsequently edited to remove any reference to a PhD.

How nice of someone that put up a false social media profile to remove the fake claim so Nuttall looked like less of a ballbag.

He even lies when he's asked about his earlier lies.

• Like 1

I see yer man Aaron Banks has weighed in on Hillsborough on twitter, saying it was all just a tragic accident, that 35 Hillsboroough's [sic] happened on the roads that year and called comments he received in response to his tweets a 'hysterical response' and typical 'left playbook'. I guess he was including Tim Montgomerie as 'left', too - that might tell us all we need to know about where Mr Banks stands.

Reading the tweets was like going back over the Hillsborough thread in Other Football with added skiing references.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Apparently he has 'proof' that he attended Hillsborough that day. 

Somewhat surprising he hasn't released it, really. Now would be a logical time Paul!

He's still learning how to use photoshop.

Today he's claimed he takes full responsibility. Literally the sentence after publicly saying it was someone else's fault. :lol:

Caught lying about helping a charity:

indie

“I was very impressed by my visit to the NWTC and have nothing but praise for their contribution. They are doing a first-class job and I am thrilled at the honour of being a board member.”

However, the organisation’s chief executive, Paul Musa, said that, while Nuttall had visited the NWTC several years ago, he had never served on the board.

Mr Musa told The Guardian: “Mr Nuttall was never invited to become a board member of NWTC as this would need to be a directive of the NWTC board, who he never met.”

The Ukip’s leader’s name does not appear on any documentation filed by the NWTC with either Companies House or the Charity Commission, the paper reported.

What kind of person lies about losing close friends at Hillsborough and lies about helping a charity? The man needs some sort of counselling or medical attention. I can't even be rude about him right now, he has to have some sort of condition.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Caught lying about helping a charity:

indie

What kind of person lies about losing close friends at Hillsborough and lies about helping a charity? The man needs some sort of counselling or medical attention. I can't even be rude about him right now, he has to have some sort of condition.

So what we are discovering is that Nuttal is Ian Dumbass Smith on steroids,

56 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

can't even be rude about him right now, he has to have some sort of condition.

Yes, sadly he's been diagnosed as suffering from severe ukipitis. Symptoms include hallucinations, paranoia, uncontrollable bile emissions and an inability to locate even your own house. It also leaves sufferers with what is euphemistically called "a little England"

• Like 2

Ukip canvassing technique.

https://sciscomedia.co.uk/scandal-nuttall-party-canvasser-caught-urinating-elderly-voters-home/

Paul Nuttall, the UKIP leader and candidate for Stoke Central was caught in more controversy on Sunday 19 February. Because CCTV footage has emerged of a party canvasser urinating up the side of a voters house. After delivering one of Nuttall’s campaign leaflets...

Â