UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

26 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Are they going to change their name?

And furthermore, who the **** is still voting for them? They don't have policies other than 'derrrrr **** the EU'

In fairness they do have policies. It's a mix of old school blazer wearing Tory and crackpot make Britain great again bollocks.

Edited by Chindie
Swerve potential swearing...

36 minutes ago, blandy said:

WHy should they? I mean Labour doesn't work and the Conservatives don't make Jam...

Although promising that there might be more of it in future does seem to be the full extent of their thinking.

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

On 24/01/2017 at 16:58, snowychap said:

With what kind of penalty?

The switch to individual voter registration was bad enough.

Unless a valid vote is registered then everything should lock them out (So no benefits or anything like that,  if they phone HMRC then that is locked and it automatically goes to the emergency tax rate).  € 500 to unlock it all and it would be made an administrative nightmare on purpose.

Or a Weekend away with Dianne Abbot in Rhyl in a medium to good rated B&B within stones throw of a chippy and the beech (with in room coffee and tea making facilities.).  In March. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Are they going to change their name?

And furthermore, who the **** is still voting for them? They don't have policies other than 'derrrrr **** the EU'

32 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Yes they do, they want to legislate to prevent schools from showing Al Gore movies and force taxi drivers to wear uniforms. 

They also want blue passports, and to bring back smoking in pubs.

On 09/02/2017 at 09:51, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Or a Weekend away with Dianne Abbot in Rhyl in a medium to good rated B&B within stones throw of a chippy and the beech (with in room coffee and tea making facilities.).  In March. 

I bet you wood, though. ;)

• Like 1

On 2/11/2017 at 07:45, snowychap said:

I see that people are questioning the veracity of the chief nutter's claims about being in the Leppings Lane end at Hillsborough.

Nuttall admits he did not lose 'close friends' at Hillsborough

UKIP leader Paul Nuttall has admitted that past claims that he lost "close personal friends" in the Hillsborough disaster were incorrect. He told Liverpool's Radio City he was not responsible for statements on his website in 2011 and 2012 claiming this. He told the station it was "someone he knew" who had died in the 1989 tragedy. The MEP, who is standing in the Stoke Central by-election, said those casting doubt on whether he was at Hillsborough that day were "cruel and nasty". Mr Nuttall, who was 12 at the time of the disaster, has long said he attended the match with his father and two uncles. A recent article in the Guardian quoted a number of people - including an unnamed former classmate and two Labour politicians - questioning why he had not spoken about his experience. In a press release on his website in August 2011, the Bootle born politician urged the government to release files on Hillsborough - in which 96 Liverpool supporters died. He was quoted as saying:

"Without them being made public we will never get to the bottom of that appalling tragedy when 96 Liverpool fans including close personal friends of mine lost their lives." In a second press release published six months later, he was quoted as saying: "I lost close friends at the match and understand as well as anyone how deep the scars of that tragedy go". Pressed on the 2012 statement during an interview on Tuesday, Mr Nuttall conceded the references to the loss of close friends were not accurate. "I haven't lost anyone who was a close personal friend," he said. "It was people I knew through football and things like that." He said the statement - which has been taken down - had not "come from him", adding "I haven't put that out, that is wrong."

The MEP has said he is "hurt, angry and disgusted" after doubts were cast on whether he was present at the Sheffield stadium at all on the day of the disaster. He said he had provided two written statements to the Guardian testifying to his presence and could "provide more" but accused the paper of "twisting" the story. He told Radio City: "I want to make it perfectly clear that I was there that day. I have witnesses who will stand up in court and back me 100%". "It is cruel and nasty and is making out that my family are lying as well which is just nor fair or right." In the article, it was reported two people, a childhood friend and a former teacher, could not recall Mr Nuttall ever mentioning he had been at the stadium disaster. The paper also carried a quote from the Hillsborough Family Support Group questioning why he had not offered any support.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38972214

I mean he just comes across as such a nice individual don't you think :blink:

Â