UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

TalkTV goes off air today. Onto the new heights of YouTube, where the live channel currently has 450 viewers…Redundant staff are gathering at a local watering hole tonight to “say goodbye to the home of common sense” and “cry because it happened“. “Dress code: Grieving, but still f*ckable”…
A sceptical TalkTV insider: “These people have burned a s**t tonne of money and humiliated themselves. How on earth can they hold a party.” Sometimes it’s the only way. 

FB_IMG_1714218012405.jpg

20 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

TalkTV goes off air today

Never heard of it. Is it the same thing as GB News? There’s a couple of whoppers I recognise in that picture and the other ones look quite gammony, too.

Just now, blandy said:

Never heard of it. Is it the same thing as GB News? There’s a couple of whoppers I recognise in that picture and the other ones look quite gammony, too.

The people behind TalkSport I think.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ml1dch said:

This thread is probably the most sensible home for Galloway's bunch of throbbers as well.

I saw this earlier. Hasn't he got some serious personal issues. I seem to remember a story about him pissing on people. Suspect if he's not got mental issues he's a massive dick head. 

51 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I saw this earlier. Hasn't he got some serious personal issues. I seem to remember a story about him pissing on people. Suspect if he's not got mental issues he's a massive dick head. 

I once saw him in a club in Brighton. I gave him a hug. He was tiny. I don't know if that's when the problems began though. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Suspect if he's not got mental issues he's a massive dick head. 

You don’t need to suspect it, it’s obvious he’s a dickhead, he’s standing for George Galloway's party

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

According to Google he's 6'1", so it sounds like you drunkenly hugged a tiny man who looked a bit like Monty Panesar.

Oh dear. Ok thing is I am quite tall, and I wasn't sober. The guy I hugged definitely didn't have the physique of an athlete though 😄

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Oh dear. Ok thing is I am quite tall, and I wasn't sober. The guy I hugged definitely didn't have the physique of an athlete though 😄

Could well be Monty based on that description.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rolta said:

Did you happen to be in an Indian restaurant per chance?

• Haha 1

That's spectacular. That's the first interview I've seen in many years that makes the conservative party look competent by comparison.

Galloway has done very well to find a number of people stupid enough to go and try and have a stab at defending his priorities without wondering for a second why they are his priorities. Imagine how much he's saving the Russian taxpayer by finding people thick enough to try to shill for them without even asking to be paid for it.

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Did you happen to be in an Indian restaurant per chance?

No he was in a nightclub in Brighton, like he said. But he's just lucky Panesar didn't urinate on him like he did to the bouncers at one Brighton nightclub (and received a fixed penalty notice for it)

37 minutes ago, bickster said:

No he was in a nightclub in Brighton, like he said. But he's just lucky Panesar didn't urinate on him like he did to the bouncers at one Brighton nightclub (and received a fixed penalty notice for it)

I didn't hang around for long.

• Haha 1

Fair play to him, he was daft enough to buy the bs, but he's seen through it in a few days, held his hands up and admitted he needs to learn if he wants to get involved in politics.

It's been an embarrassing week but it'd have been very easy to double down on it instead of admitting his mistake

• Like 2

Â