UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

25 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's a desperate attempt to try to capture a new audience.

23 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yes, the audience previously captured by the BNP and the NF

An audience now being courted by Boris The Soiled, it would seem?

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am all for this, any names as I cant find any reference using any of the above search terms

Like Bicks, it’s tough to quote cos swears but if you check her Twitter, you can probably pick it up from there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Like Bicks, it’s tough to quote cos swears but if you check her Twitter, you can probably pick it up from there. 

Got it, thank you. I am torn, as she is a bag of poison and bile, but then UKIP are bonkers racists that hate snowflakes but are offended by everything.

19 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Got it, thank you. I am torn, as she is a bag of poison and bile, but then UKIP are bonkers racists that hate snowflakes but are offended by everything.

Very much a case of a-holes calling other a-holes a-holes. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not strictly UKIP but...

Let's get this straight.

Khan allows Trump balloon.

Trump fans who hate Khan try and stitch him up by doing an unflattering Khan balloon, thinking Khan will stop it happening.

Khan finds it funny and nobody is offended.

Those labelling others as snowflakes show themselves to be the biggest snowflakes once again.

• Like 4

It sort of misses the point for me, the trump thing was a joke about his character, that's he's a petulant baby. 

The Khan thing is about wanting to make London safe again and something about a body shaming advert on the tube a few years ago. I think the joke is that Khan is in a bikini. I dunno. 

12 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

It sort of misses the point for me, the trump thing was a joke about his character, that's he's a petulant baby. 

The Khan thing is about wanting to make London safe again and something about a body shaming advert on the tube a few years ago. I think the joke is that Khan is in a bikini. I dunno. 

I think they think he banned the ad because he's a radical Muslim who thinks women should cover their bodies up.

they crowdfunded it and spent 60k on a balloon no-one outside their tiny little minds gives a shit about :crylaugh:

But as always they'll double down and defend it.

General indifference =  "they're too embarrassed to ack.. aker.. acknohlidg  it, running SCARED"

poking fun -" Really that's just deflecting the fact they are SCARED and know we is rights"

unaware of it even happening =" stuck in their libtard snowflake bubble, this will show them!"

thick as pigshit every single one of them

51 minutes ago, Rodders said:

they crowdfunded it and spent 60k on a balloon no-one outside their tiny little minds gives a shit about :crylaugh:

Depressingly not. They raised £60,000, they didn't spend £60,000.

The rest is going to a Facebook campaign called Make London Safe Again.

And it would appear the thing that is going to Make London Safe Again, is asking people to buy their t-shirts for a tenner a pop with anti-Sadiq Khan slogans on them.

Â