UKIP/Reform NF Ltd and their non-racist well informed supporters

chrisp65

I wonder if he planned to say that? If they had some sort of group think meeting with the policy people and the PR people and they decided the way to draw a line under all of this is to state that at least there's no proof he's actually a kiddy fiddler?

Or, is that the sort of dynamic thinking on the run he's capable of all on his own? 

Either way, it's a great strap line for the next UKIP campaign:

Nuttall lies about where he lives, his qualifications and whether good friends of his died at Hillborough, but they've never to date actually caught him bumming children.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Douglas Carswell their only MP has also now left the party to become an independent.

But a party with no MP's in parliament needn't worry. They've still got the tories to take up their policies and Labour to wave them through unopposed.

Now, who'd like to see a fox killed by dogs and who wants taxi drivers to salute when they pick up fares?

Carswell

'And we can be sure now, we can be absolutely certain, Brexit is in good hands'

stream_img.jpg

• Like 2

Now the brexit bit is in hand they can go back to the racism. I don't think they ever really wanted to let it go, so it'll give them something to keep them occupied.

3rav8w.jpg

• Like 3

He was on Question Time last night and proudly declared he lives in Liverpool.

So many open goals...I wondered which of the panel would deliver the killer line about addresses or Hillsborough or something else.

Nothing, from nobody.

The quality of our politics at the moment is shocking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

He was on Question Time last night and proudly declared he lives in Liverpool.

So many open goals...I wondered which of the panel would deliver the killer line about addresses or Hillsborough or something else.

Nothing, from nobody.

The quality of our politics at the moment is shocking.

McCluskey seemed to give him enough of a pasting. Any more would have been petty.

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'd love to see some figures done that investigates any correlation between petty nationalism/patriotism and idiocy. I'm nearly certain the correlation would be undeniable.

And perhaps leavers and right wingers? Just posing the question.

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'd love to see some figures done that investigates any correlation between petty nationalism/patriotism and idiocy. I'm nearly certain the correlation would be undeniable.

There are loads of studies available and in the huge majority they back up your intuition. I'd link them here but I'm on my phone so it is too much of a pain.

Mark Reckless has now resigned from UKIP and is an 'independent' that will vote with the tories in the Welsh Assembly.

What a shower of opportunistic shits so many of these people reveal themselves to be.1415236088491_Image_galleryImage_UKIP_An

• Like 2

Â