Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

You worry a lot don't you? How about just be glad that we likely won't be lining up with Gestede leading our front line.. 

You follow my posts a lot dont you? How about you just let me post my opinion and comment on that! Have I said I am not glad we arent lining up with Gestede potentially ??  I have said his age worries me

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

£12m you say .. why , it's almost as if we just sold 2 players for a combined fee of £12 m

still on the plus side that leaves us £20m plus in Tony's £30m spree still to spend ....

LOL you old skeptic you

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

Hearing that villa have tabled 12m with addons with promotion clause to build it upwards to 15m..according to some of the fulham itks its a done deal within 24 hours

Going on our recent past @OLDVILLAIN I'd hazard a guess that the clause will be, sell him for 17 quid and a box of DVDs after he scores his 45th goal by Christmas.

• Like 2

Huge statement of intent, spending big money on pretty much the best striker in the Championship* and simultaneously denying a direct promotion rival (Norwich) that same player.  I wish we'd done it earlier in the window with Dwight Gayle but if we end up with McCormack then I think we'll have done well out of this and it will have largely appeased me over the earlier loss.  If we can kick on from here and bring in another attack-minded player then it could end up being a good week.  Certainly better than it started. 

*not including those who have come down from the Premier League

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Then it makes perfect sense for Tony to buy him with whatever it takes - [and then put him in the reserves to face slap Holloway].

Big Tony, GET IT DONE!

Speaking in the third person I see. Swarve.

• Like 3

Â