Ross McCormack

dont_do_it_doug.

A lot of people are saying this is just Fulham's way of getting Norwich to close the deal on McCormack and we are not actually in for him. Norwich has been linked with McCormack for weeks and made numerous bids, but Fulham wanted more. 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

and still 10-1  on Sky bet to be top scorer next season

get in quick before sky understands .....

FTFY :P 

11 minutes ago, useless said:

Holloway called him the best player outside the Championship in his prediction article.

Outside the Premiership ackshlly. ;)

And now I know Holloway rates McCormack, out of loyalty to our owner, I don't want him here..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I think it will make a difference but I think we need somebody to actually create chances for it to become a huge difference.

Yeah, another creative midfielder would probably help. Though saying that I also think having a striker who doesn't just stand still will benefit Grealish/Ayew a lot

Just seen an article from January that states that in his last 117 games he scored 60 and created 26, making him responsible for 86 goals, in that time period. This past season gone only Ince and someone else created more goals for team mates.

Edited by useless
Must have been
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

Then it makes perfect sense for Tony to buy him with whatever it takes - [and then put him in the reserves to face slap Holloway].

Big Tony, GET IT DONE!

Tony does come across as the time pf person who would do this sort of thing haha!! Not the put in reserves part but you know what I mean.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

You are right it is a a lot of money for a Championship Club to pay a 29 year old striker. (we paid £7m for Benteke!) However from his youtube vid looks like he can create from nothing which is also what we need.

Get him in.

This 29 year old thing can work in our favour.  If hes good no one is going to be bothered buying him off us.

Lets face it if he was 23 and he hit the ground running hed be off in 2 years anyway...lets have the best years out of him!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sne said:

As is customary 

Well, that was an enjoyable watch. Takes a nice set piece, hits it hard, scores long range, scores a lot, nice composure, nice positional awareness. What's not to like? Don't **** it up Villa and yes, can we have another striker too, please?

• Like 2

Don't care what the fee is, just get it done.  I like that he creates goals as well as scores them. He's probably being involved in more goals over the past couple of seasons than our entire team has managed to score.

• Like 2

Â