Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

35 minutes ago, HAL said:

wont read to much into it if we lose we are still afew players from being a finished team

Good luck telling that to the rest of this board at about half 6.

Very tough game today. Would be happy with a point. Winning the two home games and that would be a good start to the season.

2 hours ago, Michael118 said:

I noticed you haven't put him in any of your teams so I'll take it you're being sarcastic.

Funny because if you weren't you would be absolutely right.

No sarcasm. Any of my teams? I only put one on here at the beginning of the thread didn't I?

I think I overlooked him as there was some speculation about him moving on.

• Like 1

It's going to be an interesting game because we are going to see what level we are in terms of quality in this league. 

The only thing that i'm worried about in this game is the lack of bite and goals in our midfield which is the difference between ourselves and Wednesday.  We don't have a player that can pick a player out and i really don't know where our chances are going to come from, however Wednesday do know..

I'm going for a Wednesday win

Edited by Reivax_Villa

As this lot are one of the better teams in the Championship, today will be a very good yard stick of the strength, or lack of it, we can expect this season. 

2-0 win. 

Gollini

Hutton Elphick Baker Bennett

Westwood Gardner

Green Ayew Grealish

Gestede

Bunn, Okore, McCormack, Tshibola, Cissokho, Lyden, Hepburn-Murphy

That's what I think will be most effective and get us a decent showing. Which basically shows how horribly unbalanced the squad is once you take out all the guys everyone hates from last year.

Adama and Amavi returning will improve the look of the lineup however, as would some new signings. 

I still think any team with Hutton, Gestede, Baker, Westwood and Cissokho in it - is going to be average and concede stupid goals.

Does that mean our side is worse than other teams? No idea.

But i hope RDM realises that our defence can't rush out to support each attack and leave massive gaps.

We need to hold onto the ball and frustrate Wednesday , Bannan struggles to win possession or keep it when hes under pressure. Heart saying 3-1 win but my head saying 3-1 loss , hard first game , UTV