Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Tough start. We need to make a statement that the rot has stopped and we're not here to be a trophy scalp. Wednesday have built a decent side and have the momentum of a successful side last year. Our defence concerns me still and I suspect a draw is on the cards at best.

Quite like Wednesday as a club, something I can't say about many sides in the country. One of the club's that in many ways are English football. Grand old names with history and gravitas.

• Like 1

My massive hope is that we have tons of shots on goal and get the vast majority on target so hopefully a few go in.

No trying to walk it in, just anyone in or around their box, especially in the opening twenty minutes, taking shot after shot.

Eprg8.gif

giphy.gif

goal-full-balls-football-field-15678855.

• Like 1

My team prediction of what RDM will choose:

Gollini

Hutton    Elphick    Baker    Cissokho

Westwood  Gardner  Tshibola

Ayew       McCormack    Grealish

I reckon we'll score in the first 5 mins, then concede two relatively late goals in the second half, lose 2-1, one of their goals could be an O.G. (I sound like mystic meg).

I still can't wait to watch tomorrow though! UTV!

Edited by alreadyexists

59 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

My team prediction of what RDM will choose:

Gollini

Hutton    Elphick    Baker    Cissokho

Westwood  Gardner  Tshibola

Ayew       McCormack    Grealish

This with Amavi for me. Although would prefer Okore over Baker and I'd still like to see Veretout come into the fold. Probably for Westwood.