The VT "It's the weekend!" thread

Xela

Mrs P is away now until Saturday evening, so tonight I'm going to go wild and have a night on the playstation. I'll probably have some toast at some point.

Tomorrow morning I'm volunteering at parkrun and then I'll go home and have a day on the playstation.

Sunday I'm doing the Birmingham marathon, so hopefully I'll finish that but I'll probably then spend the rest of the day crying, rolling around my living room floor.

I've booked Monday off work to recover, so I'll probably just spend the day on the playstation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Mrs P is away now until Saturday evening, so tonight I'm going to go wild and have a night on the playstation. I'll probably have some toast at some point.

Tomorrow morning I'm volunteering at parkrun and then I'll go home and have a day on the playstation.

Sunday I'm doing the Birmingham marathon, so hopefully I'll finish that but I'll probably then spend the rest of the day crying, rolling around my living room floor.

I've booked Monday off work to recover, so I'll probably just spend the day on the playstation.

Fair play you wee nutter ye!

Fri  - Few jars/movies with the wife.

Sat: Lay in/watch the villa/gaff/watch college football

Sun: Lay in/watch some nfl/gaff/watch some more nfl

• Like 2

Not a lot this weekend... had this week off work so got everything done that I needed to! I'll just relax and on Sunday start worrying about what shit I have to contend with on Monday when I log onto my emails. 

7 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Currently at Rotterdam station on way to Amsterdam for stag do. Probably won't be posting on here for next few days/weeks/ever.

RIP AlwaysAVFC

34 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Currently at Rotterdam station on way to Amsterdam for stag do. Probably won't be posting on here for next few days/weeks/ever.

Stevo has a great story about magic mushrooms if you are tempted.

It's been a while since I've posted on this thread.  I'm looking forward to a quiet one as things have been a tad hectic recently: I had a spell of leave not long ago (nice I thought; some nice chill out time to potter about and go travel here and there) but then my sister gave birth really early (her first baby) to a lovely little chap.  Cue me and the old man sorting out their home (they just happened to have bought a new house and was in the process of moving in).  I was also taxi for a while as family wanted to go say hello.  2 weeks later, we got there, baby and mother doing well with a surprise wooden heated summer house in the back garden for the cats whilst baby settles in.  I did get away though (eventually).  A nice few days in York and Whitby followed by a poor choice in a stayover in Grimsby on the way back.  

• Like 1

On 10/13/2017 at 15:17, BOF said:

No plans.  Had plans but she they changed.  Which probably means I end up in the pub too much.  That'll do donkey.

You got the ride again then? ;)

Â