Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

1 minute ago, SeanO said:

Haha better than what I was thinking, I'm just about to order a takeaway after reading Deisler's post I now fancy Chinese.

I can highly recommend the 一些年輕人霜!

EDIT: I just ran the Chinese version of what I originally translated from English through the Google translator again with disastrous results. Please don't judge me! :lol: 

Edited by JPAngel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

News just in: Di Matteo axes Bacuna, Gabby, Lescott, Richards and Guzan in first day in charge.

is the next breaking news I want to see.

I'm just getting visions of RDM chasing the feckers up the road with an axe... with bits flying off all over the place...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VillaEire said:

I wish him luck. He has a big task ahead, none more so than clearing out players who have had a losing mentality for several years. I hope that Clarke is confirmed as No. 2 as he has excellent experience as a coach and has also managed in the Championship. I'm pleased with this appointment after what he did with WBA, his Chelsea achievements aren't really relevant in our position. The hard work starts now!

I can definitely confirm that Clarke is a number 2! He's ben shit for years now and I cannot believe he's been able to keep a place at this cub for so long. Oooooooooooooooh you meant Steve Clarke! ;)

Welcome Roberto, do well for us and I'll forgive you that goal in the 2000 Cup Final! :thumb:

Edited by villarocker

Scouting team and a couple more back room staff and then RDM can start going for replacements for the players he wants rid of.

As money doesn't appear to be too much of an issue I would be getting in the replacement players before getting rid of the shite.

May as well use their 'names' to attract the best we can.

And just keep the ones RDM wants gone well away from the training ground.

Welcome RDM 

19 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

I can highly recommend the 一些年輕人霜!

EDIT: I just ran the Chinese version of what I originally translated from English through the Google translator again with disastrous results. Please don't judge me! :lol: 

Adam Johnson likes that too. You two might get along. ;)

Edited by meme
  • Like 3

Not the right choice for me. Not good enough for WBA so not sure why he is good enough for us - Really hope I'm proved wrong. 

Clark as number two is a bright spot and maybe with some investment he can make a success of it?  I'll be watching very closely what happens with Lescott, Gabby, Richards et al

5 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

Not the right choice for me. Not good enough for WBA so not sure why he is good enough for us - Really hope I'm proved wrong. 

Clark as number two is a bright spot and maybe with some investment he can make a success of it?  I'll be watching very closely what happens with Lescott, Gabby, Richards et al

West Brom are a league above us.

29 minutes ago, prmort said:

I'm just getting visions of RDM chasing the feckers up the road with an axe... with bits flying off all over the place...

wouldn't be hard to catch them!

3 minutes ago, AndyC said:

it is funny how people keep forgetting how shit we have been, do people think the worlds greatest managers are knocking on our door for a job? We are lucky to get RDM in our current state, lets get behind him.

welcome RDM

This. Name me one other Champions League winning manager who would even apply for the Villa job.

I know he won it as a a caretaker but that's beside the point. It still had to be won!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

This. Name me one other Champions League winning manager who would even apply for the Villa job.

I know he won it as a a caretaker but that's beside the point. It still had to be won!

I'm not disagreeing with your initial point, but on the managers Rijkaard and Trapatoni, and I wouldn't want either.

Â