Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Premier league title in 2018....

Well why the hell not!

LETS DO THIS!

March 2018. Then we can give our some of our U-21's a run out in order to give them some experience for the rest of the season.......

And give Lescott and Richards their first appearance in two years on return from gardening leave!

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

And give Lescott and Richards their first appearance in two years on return from gardening leave!

You mean their corpses? The Doctor has already ordered their execution alongside Gabby and Richardson this week.

Welcome to the Villa Roberto! Glad to have you on board. 

Im looking forward to things starting to happen quickly now. An owner, manager, fans and players all pulling in the same direction to get us back to our rightful place! 

UTV! Bob n Tony's claret and blue army! 

3 minutes ago, meme said:

You mean their corpses? The Doctor has already ordered their execution alongside Gabby and Richardson this week.

Their corpses are probably more use than what we've seen throughout the season just gone.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

News just in: Di Matteo axes Bacuna, Gabby, Lescott, Richards and Guzan in first day in charge.

is the next breaking news I want to see.

First day in charge.....

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Very happy with this. Feeling good about it. 

But then I said the same when Lambert joined and Sherwood was kept on over the summer. Also was very optimistic when Garde joined. let's hope this time it's different. 

Yeah, agreed (at least on Lambert and Garde).

I think there's something more solid with this - perhaps it's just Clarke as assistant making me think that!  You know what they say, though, 4th time lucky...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPAngel said:

"Di Matteo , please lead the Villa won the European Champions Cup again"

Don't worry guys, I got this. ;)

Haha better than what I was thinking, I'm just about to order a takeaway after reading Deisler's post I now fancy Chinese.

Â