Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

He won't be sacked before the weekend but with a two week break following that I think he will be or at least should be. The only thing that saves him is a win.

I know some of us disagree on the formation whether it should be three natural centre mids or two but if you do play two as we did tonight then don't go with Ayew, Grealish and Adomah and ask them to play deep. Grealish was apparently meant to be playing as a number ten but spending way too long in his own half sitting deep. That isn't his natural game so he must have been told to do that. Therefore you may as well just play Westwood or Gardner as that will come natural to them.

The line up looked attacking tonight but they were asked to play negatively for the first hour. That is four games now on the spin where we have played in a negative fashion. Four games where all we deserved was a point that included games against Barnsly and Brentford ffs. No ones expecting miracles here but surely we should not be going into games against such poor opposition playing on the back foot with no game plan and coming out of them only deserving of a point. 

Week after week we are making the same mistakes. We lack any tactical nous to see games out and that stems from the manager. We have flat lined points wise and are going backwards performance wise. He is looking clueless scrambling around chopping and changing formation and he has to go.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Surely no one actually wants Sherwood back, except Sherwood. In any case, lest we forget:MarvelousNewJabiru.gif

Tim's taken a lot of stick for this but anyone who knows semaphore knows he is signing "keep it tight at the back lads they look like they're comming back into this" unfortunately only Jack Grealish knows semaphore having studied it at night school but he had his back to Timmy at the time. 

It's a farce greater than forgetting to tell the driver of the change of route when Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated eventually leading to world war 1

Most frustrating thing about all this is that it seems, on the surface, so easy to put right. We've thrown away 11 points from winning positions - had we held on to those leads we would now be 2nd in the league, one point off top. Basically, if we had a manager with only a tiny bit of tactical nous, we would still be right up there with a very real possibility of automatic promotion. Instead, now currently 17th. Soul destroying. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And for the record as much as I dislike fist face he would have done far better than this pathetic showing points wise

I seriously can't understand why anyone would dislike Bruce this much. I could literally use up the entire memory of my phone listing people in football who are less likeable than Bruce. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I seriously can't understand why anyone would dislike Bruce this much. I could literally use up the entire memory of my phone listing people in football who are less likeable than Bruce. 

Totally agree. I've always found him to be very honest in interviews.

That being said his name doesn't rhyme with a car that Dr Tony can drive and we can make a song out of so it can't be him :)

Â