Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

Just now, claretman said:

Who in the name of McGrath wants Sherwood back?  He was more tactically inept than RDM is.

He had a good six weeks before he lost the plot.

Only the first 6 words in that sentence matter when it comes to Tim.

Just now, Villaphan04 said:

we've seen that a 2 in midfield when we have a 1 goal lead does not work several times this year, yet he does not seem to notice. 

My 10 year old brother plays FM and I'm sure he knows that defending a lead with a 4-2-4 isn't smart.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Fans calling for Sherwood.

You'd think the man won us the **** league. 

He was shit at the beginning.

Benteke then banged in a lot of goals and we went on a good run.

Teams then realised that Tim played with a very high line.

Teams then raped us constantly.

Tim didn't have an answer.

Tim still didn't have an answer.

Tim split the dressing room.

Tim sulked.

Tim still didn't have an answer.

Tim was sacked.

it wasnt me this time ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rodders said:

no never. come on, it's only football after all, no dodgy bastards who've just humiliated themselves shaming our club thank you very much. 

He's a greedy fat bastard yes but he's also a decent manager to go with it.  I really couldn't care less what others think,  I wanna start watching us win games.  We've been in a situation where Sam was available before and we didn't act on it. He then went to Sunderland and kept them up.   Let's not make the same mistake twice.  

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

He's a greedy fat bastard yes but he's also a decent manager to go with it.  I really couldn't care less what others think,  I wanna start watching us win games.  We've been in a situation where Sam was available before and we didn't act on it. He then went to Sunderland and kept them up.   Let's not make the same mistake twice.  

If it wasn't for this scandal I'd be all for it but I just don't see how we can justify it.

• Like 1

I was never really enamoured with RDM coming in as I wanted a more aggressive manager with more dare I say "passion" (not Pearson btw) but I thought I'd give him a chance and my full support. 

I can see why he was appointed if only for having a champions league win on his CV. 

Im truly in the RDM out camp as I can't see any improvement or continuity. If the team are going to gel by playing together how is playing different tactics and formations going to help? Keep it simple! 

i really thought we would build on Newcastle but tonight seemed like we had learnt nothing.  

Is it really that hard to get someone in who knows what their doing?

Â