Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadly this as can't see us going for big Sam after his recent scandal, don't think we would go for a blose manager either. 

We had McLeish before and, despite what the media claimed, it seemed that most fans were against him being our manager because he was dogshit as opposed to being an ex-Blues manager.

Don't see any issue appointing another ex-Blues manager if he is the best candidate to get us promoted.

• Like 2

I think if you reach a point ,whereby a mangers job depends on getting a win in the next game then its already too late and you should just cut ties and be done with it.  Villa fans extolling the virtues of Bruce tells me that we have , more than likely passed  that point. 

Edited by Infinte_Pest
tautology
  • Like 1

Just now, KJT123 said:

People suggesting Sherwood back as manager. When will this reoccurring nightmare end. 

What the actual ****? Ridiculous.

RDM has done terrible but Sherwood was terrible as well. I'd have even McLeish back over him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

People suggesting Sherwood back as manager. When will this reoccurring nightmare end. 

Well if you listen to Sherwood that's the kind of shit you will hear

Everygame with RDM puts us at less of a chance of going up. 1 win in 10 against Rotherham and 5 late equalisers coupled with numerous howlers and absolutely game killing subs. Striker on when leading 1-0 away from home is surely in an idiots guide to football somewhere.

FFS another shit manager appointment.

19 minutes ago, Infinte_Pest said:

I think if you reach a point ,whereby a mangers job depends on getting a win in the next game then its already too late and you should just cut ties and be done with it.  Villa fans extolling the virtues of Bruce tells me that we are more than likely passed at that point. 

Yes I agree about winning the next game.  No one ever wins the next game then goes on a massive run,  it just delays the inevitable.  As soonn as you get to that it's time to get rid anyway. 

Mind you it's usually the press who say this,  not the employer. 

You cannot keep making the same mistakes in any job and expect to keep it. I was not sure of RDM from day 1, but was going to give him time, that time was going to be at least Christmas, but enough is enough. He has to be replaced with someone who knows what they are doing.

Â