Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, NIVillan said:

Tell you what I bought one of the VR headsets for PS4 when they were on offer simply to watch the World Cup Games on the VR App.

It was brilliant and felt like you had a prime seat in the Stadium.  Though there was some blue computer generated Dude wandering around that scared the shite out of me when he suddenly appeared next to me on the virtual sofa.

If they Did this for Villa Games I would seriously consider a subscription, as flying over all the time is too expensive.

Dr X mentioned doing this just after he took over!

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-set-lead-way-11857414

• Like 1

On 02/08/2018 at 13:02, punkymonkey666 said:

That would be about the same time he said he would make us one of the top 5 teams in the world, then?

I've missed a few months of this thread,  so I'm sure there's been plenty of discussion between the "Oh Doctor Tony, I want to have your babies" faction, and the "Do we actually know if anything he says can be verified, because he's been shown to have lied to us?" faction.

I don't intend to go back and check.

3 hours ago, peterms said:

I don't intend to go back and check.

I'll help you catch up if you like....

"Oh Doctor Tony, I want to have your babies" faction,

None of the people

"Do we actually know if anything he says can be verified, because he's been shown to have lied to us?" faction.

Some of the people

Faction 3 - He's a word removed

Most of the people

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

The soft part of me feel a little bit sorry for him, despite being the biggest owner it's like he is completely sidestepped, he didn't even announce any of the signings on twitter!

I can never ever under any circumstances feel sorry for the man who nearly brought my club to extinction after 144 years of being one of the top clubs in English football. 

• Like 4

On 10/08/2018 at 08:46, Vive_La_Villa said:

It makes me cringe when I think back to the tweets and the motivational presentations. I wonder what the players felt after that! 

He really did play us all for fools. 

He didn’t play us for fools, the guy was **** by his own government.

they were told to go out and buy football teams to help them have world beating national team, shortly after the Chinese gov stopped Chinese businesses pulling money out of the country. 

• Like 2

On 12/08/2018 at 21:51, spiezels said:

they were told to go out and buy football teams to help them have world beating national team, shortly after the Chinese gov stopped Chinese businesses pulling money out of the country.

He got done over by a certain employee too. 

Anyone know what his tweet was about when he said  "not a pleasant weekend" yesterday? Some were saying it wasn't just about the result. But if it was just the result, seems an odd thing to say. yes the performance was bad but an away draw after 2 wins in game 3 isn't that bad is it?

7 minutes ago, jimcohen said:

Anyone know what his tweet was about when he said  "not a pleasant weekend" yesterday? Some were saying it wasn't just about the result. But if it was just the result, seems an odd thing to say. yes the performance was bad but an away draw after 2 wins in game 3 isn't that bad is it?

Maybe the people who lent him the money to buy us have finally put out the contract on him? That certainly wouldn't be pleasant news (for him anyway) 

On 12/08/2018 at 21:51, spiezels said:

Did the government tell him to appoint RDM ? 

1 minute ago, jimcohen said:

Haha! Everyone has assumed it is villa related and Ipswich related, just seems an odd tweet to me though. 

Must admit I thought it was about the Ipswich result - If it is/was about anything else Im not interested  

7 hours ago, jimcohen said:

I've been trying to think of something that might have triggered that Tweet .... Has his Missus just run off with Wyness?

• Haha 1

Â