Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

I'd rather he stop Tweeting and get on with the job of funding new arrivals and getting some of the shit in our squad out of the club.

We were already a complete circus of a club before he came in, he's only making it worse.

Biggest club in Europe within 5 years? Get real.

Sounds like a cull is in the offing.  To be fair it is probably right that they actually had a look at some of the players.  We lived and breathed last season so we know the truth of it,  they didn't.  However it sounds like the message has got through on some players. 

• Like 1

He's a fan too and I'd have my say about the losers if I paid their wages. 

There are players there in that squad that just do not seem to care a jot about playing football for our club. They need outing ASAP so that a new bond can form between new players coming in. 

11 minutes ago, Dirtysanchez said:

If anything tonight will make him realise how deep he has to dig to make this a good side again. We are in serious danger of being a mid table side 

I'll live with that, a this time

34 minutes ago, IwishIwasalivein1982 said:

Here we go

The sentiment is spot on, its just not something that belongs on social media imo. 

13 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Not sure why I need his tweets to highlight that he's bonkers.

That was clear when he purchased this pile of shit. Must be **** mad.

Glad I've not wasted my money on a ST.

I'm already starting to regret renewing mine and I've not even used it.

• Like 1

I actually think they were right to say to Richards, Okore etc..... that they had 1 game to prove they really cared. However clearly none of the useless gang did care as their performance showed. Dr Tony could well have said to RDM that he gives them one chance only. Tonight proves to everyone they dont want to play for this club. 

It's a reality check, the mess of Lerner & Co will take longer than 8 weeks to fix. I have absolutely no problem with him being frank on Twitter, they're gash it's been obvious for some time. RDM will have no doubt erased any doubts he had as to why we were as bad as we were last year if we were testing the squad. We need 2-3 more Elphicks

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

So if this match was used as a sort of job evaluation scheme for some players, will he refund the cost of the tickets and fares/petrol to the fans who travelled under the mistaken impression this was a competitive cup tie we would do our best to win?

Would've been quicker, cheaper, and easier, to watch any 6 of last seasons games, rather than suggest that to judge on the last year would be " unfair" as RDM did.

Pretty major failing by all concerned to be still checking whether pretty much the worst team we, or the Premier League, have ever had, might somehow he any good.

Appalling.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Well if that was a game to evaluate some players then it seems RDM must be keen on Westwood and Bacuna. 

Team needs investment and fast. 

I have feeling he likes Hutton as well 

Â