Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Some people need to have some patience and stop bashing the club you are supposed to support at every opportunity.

Some people do love to bash though!  Your right, we need to be patient - only been in charge for a couple of months....

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Owner attends both games away from home and tweets after with intention to get rid of players we all want rid of. What a terrible thing to do.

Where has anyone criticised him for that? I haven't seen that.

Surely doing so would be like criticising him for breathing?

• Like 2

Just now, Pilchard said:

Glad to have you on the tony train to european success in 5 years.

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Owner attends both games away from home and tweets after with intention to get rid of players we all want rid of. What a terrible thing to do.

And if we can't get rid and have to use them, we are even more ****.

Just now, Jareth said:

Glad to have you on the tony train to european success in 5 years.

That did not answer my question.

Where has anyone criticised him for that?

Dont take criticism of Xia so personally. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

How do you know i am not Xia?

So I'm going to take your avoidance of the question again to be that nobody actually has criticised him for what you are complaining of. Fair enough.

I'm not into the personal stuff and it's against the site guidelines so I'd rather not answer that - thanks.

Edited by Pilchard
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Xia should spend less time breathing and more time on club matters, IMO. Takes up way too much time and unnecessary.

:trollface:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

So I'm going to take your avoidance of the question again to be that nobody actually has criticised him for what you are complaining of. Fair enough.

I'm not into the personal stuff and it's against the site guidelines so I'd rather not answer that - thanks.

Nope you can take avoidance of the question as a damning indictement of what a poor question it was.

26 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

If he doesn't reveal the name of a player or club he's negotiating with, how does it undermine anyone? The only difference it makes between doing that and saying nothing at all is that it lets Villa fans know that we're actually doing something.

Posts like this make Villa fans look bad, it embarrasses us. Get off VT.

It is pretty obvious and it's amazing you cannot see it, instead of blindly defending the current owner. He puts unnecessary pressure on himself and the manager, we all know transfers can look set in stone and then suddenly vaporize. Then we go on and lose a game, RDM is questioned about the potential transfer that was supposed to happen and fans get frustrated. Put it like this; do you think Mourinho or Conte would like it if their chairman constantly crapped out on Twitter about potential signings? No, because that would never happen with serious owners, they would let the professionals take care of it. Have you ever seen Abramovich blurting out in horrendous English about potential signings on Twitter? No, of course not.

Posts like mine are read by Villa-fans on this forum, I am not a well-known person and what I say creates no consequence for the reputation of AVFC as I have no official role - so your little finish makes no sense at all.

• Like 1

We've been brow beaten for so many years by our owners; the insecurities are flowing in full force. We can't trust each other, the players, the manager, the owner... Despite at least two of these doing everything in their power to sort things out quickly in a dire situation 

What a time to be a Villa fan. 

1 hour ago, Papillon said:

I never believed I would be this indifferent about Aston Villa - in my 25 years as a fan, since I was a little boy. Relegation is one thing, I saw it coming and actually ended up looking forward to playing the Championship over the summer given the current high level in the Premier League. Sure I would have wanted to be there still, but when teams like West Ham can have such good players and Leicester winning the league, it goes without saying we would lose almost every game once more.

Tony Xia, please get the hell off Twitter and stop embarrassing the club like you're doing. Your English is woeful and nobody fully understands you anyway. I have nothing against you being there to communicate with the fans, but please hire someone to help you out - someone who can say NO when your brain says yes after a defeat - keep it plain and simple, do not promise things which can go tits-up the next day. Do not say stupid things like becoming the best club in the world within five seasons, it's just coming back to bite you in the ass - although I suspect he will be loooong gone before five years have passed anyway. Do not promise signings and reveal that we are negotiating with parties, it only undermines the manager and can cause the selling club to get pissed off.

Shut up Lapal_Fan you dickhead.

Oh.. wait, Lapal_fan didn't post this!?

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2

Fans witness both games away from home and see the team totally capitulate and demonstrate little difference to last season and want to see improvements and think those improvements should be more visible. What a terrible thing to do.

• Like 3

Â