Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Needs to stop with the embarrassing twiiter stuff, top club in the world in 5 years? Come on man. We all love a bit of ambition but jesus this is just asking for us to be mocked. How about you just try and make sure we dont sink like a stone first?

• Like 1

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Top 5 club in 5 years. 

Luton 3 - 1 Villa.

Yeah right. Needs to open the cheque book out big time for the next 3 weeks. Maybe I'll believe what he says then.

He's just signed a player that is number 2 on our list of most expensive signings. 

Rumours we have put in a £17 million bid for a midfield player in italy. 

I think we will try and spend, we are going for the right players to make sure we don't end up with another group of useless words removed that we all hate. 

4 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Needs to stop with the embarrassing twiiter stuff, top club in the world in 5 years? Come on man. We all love a bit of ambition but jesus this is just asking for us to be mocked. How about you just try and make sure we dont sink like a stone first?

struggling to be top 5 in Midlands at this stage

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Spot on.

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

He's just signed a player that is number 2 on our list of most expensive signings. 

Rumours we have put in a £17 million bid for a midfield player in italy. 

I think we will try and spend, we are going for the right players to make sure we don't end up with another group of useless words removed that we all hate. 

I hope so, all sounds promising, just hope he pulls all the signings off - Oo-err missus - otherwise it's going to be a long season :(

Edited by Ingram85

12 minutes ago, supermon said:

He's getting trolled big time on Twitter, hope he has thick skin

worryingly it'll get worse with a bad result saturday...i cant see him being on much longer

47 minutes ago, imavillan said:

i for one am not convinced and i am not just saying this because we are losing against Luton. Look at the evidence/facts...

1, Top CEO's from top business do not take to twitter like its a toy. Some of the stuff he is coming out with on there is frankly embarrassing. 

2, If he is really serious and has the capital and serious funds the launch the club to another level, signings would have been made and the dross players would have been bombed out by now. After all, money talks.

Look at Man City as an example. The Sheiks came in spent money, big money and just did the business to put them to another level. No Twitter crap, not big promises, they just didi it. At the moment it all feels like a big publicity stunt. I really really hope i am wrong, really wrong but i am not convinced.

Talk is cheap.....action is what we need and pretty quick.

And they get advice. And they have translators. This twitter business would be marginally endearing if we were winning games. As it is it's just lame and unprofessional and childish

• Like 1

Â