England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

1 hour ago, 007√ said:

England are crap, why would us neutrals want them to win? Plus the violence that occurred... nah you'll can go back home and mope like you'll normally do. Negativity is always associated with you'll. Goodbye!

Not going to lie. You got me down to a tea.

3 minutes ago, gharperr said:

so lallana gna be dropped for sterling. u wot woy

Drop the guy whos actually been moving between the lines against a team who going to park the bus. boooo

Couldn't agree more, things haven't happened in front of goal for Lallana but he has been the only player with an edge and a bit of guile.
Sterling better perform tonight. If he can't do it against Iceland he has got no **** clue.

(No disrespect to Iceland but man or man..they are shit.)

(Well maybe a little disrespectful.)

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Questionable decision. 

Very. Even though I'm not his biggest fan, i think its incredibly harsh on Lallana who has performed well so far. I can only presume Roy might be trying to give Sterling some confidence against what on paper is weaker opposition. Though Slovakia are "weaker on paper" and the changes didn't pan out well against them. 

yeh, theyve obviously watch all iceland games and probably noticed some kind of exploit down that side. so i wont hate too much. Rather vardy off for him with sturridge playing CF and not  dropping so deep all the time and have lallana on the pitch. but w/e