Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

Fantastic effort by everyone today, especially Mark and those who helped organize it. 

It was a brilliant atmosphere and a fitting sign off from the Premier League.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

Just back.

The march went fantastically well. Loads joined in and loads to the side as we walked down Trinity Road clapped and sang with us. Demonstration outside directors entrance went on for a good 10-15 minutes.

Inside the ground the atmosphere was fantastic and exactly what we had encouraged. Fitting send off to the Prem League and a great reminder to any potential buyer as to what a fantastic club they would be taking on.

Thanks to everyone who turned up to help us out today.

Hopefully that it is it for us now and organising protests is a thing of the past and this club will now embark on a much better future. One that, as shown again today, us the supporters certainly deserve.

Congratulations mark you have done VT, and the fans proud of what you achieved. Lets hope this has helped end the horror show known as randy Lerners reign. 

UTV

• Like 2

A huge well done to everyone who's been involved in organising this. You've done a fantastic job of getting a bunch of bickering Villa fans behind you, the protests have all been highly visible but of a positive nature. Hopefully it's over now, but I fear we may need to again before too long. 

And sorry to @markavfc40 for not contacting you on match day as promised to pick up inflatables. Fortunately it didn't seem to matter too much as I'm pretty sure I spotted some that made it into the ground. 

• Like 1

Fantastic work everyone. Kudos to the guys who put a lot of time and effort into this, you should be proud of your efforts. The protest looked fantastic yesterday.

Slightly disappointed you didn't go with my suggestion of throwing faeces and/or gravel at the players but i can't have everything! ;)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Some of that especially the "c u next Tuesday" Randy Lerner banner was a bit too much for me IMO, that said you'll always get the minority who always go overboard in anything. Overall well done to all involved. Hopefully better moments to come in the coming months. 

• Like 1

Â