Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

19 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Be sure to party as well, chaps, to show everyone how fantastic the Aston Villa fans are.

No reason to be glum, we'll be back, bigger and better, and prepared to kick arse.

I like that

"No need to be glum

No need to be gluuuuuuuu-um

We're Aston Villa

No need to be glum"

• Like 3

was a great protest and was light hearted enough as well to make it look better, good to hear commentators have good things say about fans as well because I think club should abandon Player of Season and award it to supporters

I was a bit worried there wouldn't be enough inflatables for the 74th min. Fortunately I was very much mistaken - so much so I found an inflatable arm band under my chair, which was lobbed in to the ether. 

Well done to the organisers and all involved. I hope in a year or two we can look back on this as a decisive moment for the return of the club to the big time.

I've already heard on the radio that there were potential investors at the game who will have seen a) the necessity for investment on the pitch and possibly more importantly b ) the passion, ferocity and determination of the fans. 

• Like 3

Great job to all involved in organizing all the protests, especially Mark and Dave; you've done us all proud lads. Fantastic atmosphere created today and proud of our die-hard support.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 4

Â