Keinan Davis

a-k

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

That was so close at the end!

Damn you Bailly.

Should've squared it imo. Bailly was already committing for the block and we had someone completely unmarked to Kienan's left.

I could obviously understand him taking the shot but that was 2-2 if he'd just slipped the pass to his left.

If our choice is playing him up front or playing with 10 men, the palace game convinces me that the latter is the option to go for.

He's **** shite and has no place being the second choice striker in a premier league squad. He has a 1 in 31 goalscoring ratio now, and those goals were in the Championship. He should be playing 2 or 3 tiers below this. He's the academy Jordan Bowery.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I like him. We always look better when he's on the pitch. But cpuld use a few goals to build confidence and shut up the whining fans.

I'm with you there. I just don't see it happening.

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I like him. We always look better when he's on the pitch. But cpuld use a few goals to build confidence and shut up the whining fans.

This is the equivalent of Steve Bruce boasting he's "shut a few up" when we shithoused a draw at home to Bolton.  A few goals to shut up the whining fans? A "few" is more than this lad has scored in his whole career. The emperor is wearing  no **** clothes. He could "use a few goals" in the same way that I could "use a supermodel girlfriend". 

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

This is the equivalent of Steve Bruce boasting he's "shut a few up" when we shithoused a draw at home to Bolton.  A few goals to shut up the whining fans? A "few" is more than this lad has scored in his whole career. The emperor is wearing  no **** clothes. 

Thanks for your input, but I stand by it, and will bump soon enough.

• Like 1

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Thanks for your input, but I stand by it, and will bump soon enough.

You have your opinion, and for what it's worth, I genuinely hope that you're right. An academy lad coming good is in all our interests, I just don't see it. There's a pint for you on me if he ever scores 5 goals in a PL season! 

Just now, Davkaus said:

You have your opinion, and for what it's worth, I genuinely hope that you're right. An academy lad coming good is in all our interests, I just don't see it. There's a pint for you on me if he ever scores 5 goals in a PL season! 

Just a pint?! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Baring a quick thinking block from Bailly he would have done.

it really was pretty damn close tbf and I was thinking "oh my god, will he actually do it?!"

• Like 1

Â