Keinan Davis

a-k

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yeh, why not.
I'm not Wes' biggest fan but it's good to have options and to mix things up!

FWIW, I don't think Smith will ever play Watkins on the right. 

Really? I absolutely think he will at some point. I think ultimately DS wants that front line to be interchangable swapping positions keeping the opposition guessing, that's why I feeel Wes and KD will move on soon as we can get the right replacements in. 

Don't think we'll move Watkins, our leading goal scorer from his position as the central striker to accomodate Davis, a player that barely scores, much more likely to play Davis on the right than Watkins, he has actually played there before and played well albeit only in a friendly, whereas Eagle OW11 as far as I'm as never played on the right.

21 minutes ago, useless said:

Don't think we'll move Watkins, our leading goal scorer from his position as the central striker to accomodate Davis, a player that barely scores, much more likely to play Davis on the right than Watkins, he has actually played there before and played well albeit only in a friendly, whereas Eagle OW11 as far as I'm as never played on the right.

Trezeguet had a lot more chances playing on the right than Watkins did on Saturday. That's my memory anyway. In a way it could unleash Watkins to some degree. 

Edit: sometimes anyway. He's playing well at CF.

Edited by Rolta

6 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Black kids with a gun in there pocket! Very gangsta but not the sort of thing he should be liking!

It's a humorous tweet (or at least meant to be funny). That's the famous rapper Lil Baby on the right. What looks like an innocuous picture taken with Bun B (legendary rapper from yesteryear), is actually not so innocuous upon further inspection and cyber-sleuthing. He's not just liking it because it's just a "black kid" with a gun.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Davis up top, Watkins on the right? Option?

I was calling for this when we were losing v Leeds and Southampton with half an hour left but DS disagreed, don't think Kienan came on in either game.

His make or break year isn't going that great is it, barely even coming on in prem games we're winning, losing or drawing.

Still think a loan move would've been best in October but Samatta went out instead.

Think we'll sell him on next summer unless he's one of those just content to be back up player in premier league until he's about 25.

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's a humorous tweet (or at least meant to be funny). That's the famous rapper Lil Baby on the right. What looks like an innocuous picture taken with Bun B (legendary rapper from yesteryear), is actually not so innocuous upon further inspection and cyber-sleuthing. He's not just liking it because it's just a "black kid" with a gun.

Humorous? Yeah funny AF!

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Not as classy as suggesting Keinan did something wrong by liking a picture of a "black kid with a gun".

Really? It obviously is ok in your eyes, but definately not ok in mine. Will leave it there as a difference of opinion.

38 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I really like Keinan, his hold up play is impressive and he is good with the ball, but with his injury record and lack of goals it is painfully clear we need to sign another striker in January.

Agree. Also should loan Kienan out if we do and let’s see if regular football can do him good. 

• Like 1

On 27/11/2020 at 13:21, Delphinho123 said:

Davis up top in the stands watching the game and not in the squad. Watkins on the right foot about to score another goal.

Fixed for you!

At best Davis on the bench and then 4th choice striker after Watkins, Wes (when back) and Traore.  Davis shouldn’t get into this team unless every other option is exhausted and injuries are crippling us.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, nick76 said:

Fixed for you!

At best Davis on the bench and then 4th choice striker after Watkins, Wes (when back) and Traore.  Davis shouldn’t get into this team unless every other option is exhausted and injuries are crippling us.

Not for me. I think he’s probably the second best striker at the club behind Watkins. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not for me. I think he’s probably the second best striker at the club behind Watkins. 

Fair enough! It’s interesting how fans see very different things yet probably like me have watched Villa for decades.  I just don’t see what you see.

Â