Keinan Davis

a-k

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

people are jailed for life for murder. yet people still kill people.

the blues knobhead was jailed for a month, likely would've lost his job and would find it very difficult to get another one. this tit has ruined his life, trust me. not sure what punishment would stop it happening again. when you're a young lad, coked up to the eyeballs, been drinking all day, you just don't think of the consequences.

more just needs to be done to stop these lot attending matches in the first place. i see maybe 1 or 2 sniffer dogs all season at away grounds. that number is too low for a start. cocaine at football is a big problem at the moment

Obviously it could well have been, but are we sure the bloke was on coke? It seems everybody has just jumped to this conclusion?

Not that it's really important!

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Obviously it could well have been, but are we sure the bloke was on coke? It seems everybody has just jumped to this conclusion?

Not that it's really important!

we've jumped to the conclusion on the basis that he looks just like the typical lads that bundle into cubicles together on AVFC away days

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

If he can score another 8-10 goals in his remaining games at Forest he'll have comparable stats to that of Rian Brewster at Swansea (11 goals/22 games) who ultimately sold for 24M.  

Brewster was what 19 when he was sold? Davis will be 24 by summer and has had a spotty injury record. No one is paying anywhere near 24 million for him even if does similar to Brewster.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

14 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Just a Kenan and Kel reference, don't know why it popped into my head really!

If that's supposed to explain Kiki and Sharona, I'm none the wiser. Who are Kenan and Kel? 

• Like 2

I am delighted for him, as for the future, we just have to wait and see.....One swallow, and all that.

If he can stay fit, anything can happen.

also, The boys footwork is a lot better than he gets credit for....

My only doubt is you have to be a quick thinker in the PREM.....We will see how his season progresses

but delighted for him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Brewster was what 19 when he was sold? Davis will be 24 by summer and has had a spotty injury record. No one is paying anywhere near 24 million for him even if does similar to Brewster.

I think the Brewster was a deal of circumstance and there is a lesson for all to see from it, not sure that will happen again. For while at least. 

FWIW I think Davis offers far more than Brewster in the right set up, you know you wont get goals but its everything else he offers that is of value to teams set up that way.

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

I am delighted for him, as for the future, we just have to wait and see.....One swallow, and all that.

If he can stay fit, anything can happen.

A run of games will probably do his fitness and his disposition to break down some good. He's probably already gone longer without injury at Forest than he ever did for us!

Edited by thunderball

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

A run of games will probably do his fitness and his disposition to break down some good. He probably already gone longer without injury at Forest than he ever did for us!

maybe he was trying too hard...and coming back from injury, that is not wise.

The funny thing with football injuries, it can be hard to break the cycle of repetition, when they keep coming.

I'm hoping he can get over that hump, and get some games injury free.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, thunderball said:

A run of games will probably do his fitness and his disposition to break down some good. He's probably already gone longer without injury at Forest than he ever did for us!

He’s always looked half decent just never seemed to get a run of games. This has probably held him back as he looks like he’s growing into the role at forest. he was a beast yesterday and I was quite impressed. Maybe he has a future here after all. Either way I wish him well he seems like a good lad. 

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

maybe he was trying too hard...and coming back from injury, that is not wise.

The funny thing with football injuries, it can be hard to break the cycle of repetition, when they keep coming.

I'm hoping he can get over that hump, and get some games injury free.

I'm looking back at his injury record on transfermarkt and honestly, it isn't that bad(although there record keeping isn't the most accurate). Its just the injuries happened at very misopportune times more than anything.

10 hours ago, MentalM said:

In most European cities just go to the areas around the main train station. You will be offered whatever you need there

I'm trying to think of the area around Oslo train station. Seem to recall it was ok? I thought the moodier area, at night, was by the Hard Rock Cafe (this was about 7 or 8 years back)

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Where are you from and how old are you? Genuinely asking!

From? Originally Brum, now Leeds. 

However, I suspect that the more significant fact is that I'm 68.  :)

4 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm trying to think of the area around Oslo train station. Seem to recall it was ok? I thought the moodier area, at night, was by the Hard Rock Cafe (this was about 7 or 8 years back)

They chased them away many years ago. Now they are 400m north east of it, and its going on full display 24/7 by Gunerius.

Area around Hard Rock Cafe never been very shade, like more than you expect shadyness in a big city at nighttime.

• Like 1

Im glad its working for him there. This means we can get some decent cash in for him in the summer.

His finishings poor, and he picks up so many injuries an fitness issues. He is a good bloke but i see more potential in archer.

• Like 4

Â