Eric Black

villan-scott

2 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I just don't understand how he can look at Grealish, Traore, and Kozak and then say that Richardson, Bacuna, and Sinclair will start in from of them. Then to not even sub any decent subs. Terrible selections. Much worse than Sherwood was at picking an XI. 

GArde was doing exactly the same. It makes me wonder what the **** is happening in training.

• Like 2

He talks about healing the rifts with the fans then playes pretty much every player the fans dislike whilst not even putting green Traore in the squad.  He is a tw@t.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

He talks about healing the rifts with the fans then playes pretty much every player the fans dislike whilst not even putting green Traore in the squad.  He is a tw@t.

This, mugging us off

I've been fine with him playing the dross that we've had all season up till the point of guaranteed relegation. Now it has happened for the remaining games any bad apples and players we don't want here or won't be here next season should all be left out. There have been some first team players that have severely been let down by there teammates. I reckon there's some in there who would look like better players amongst a different group next season. Hopefully this is obvious to the club who they are, because I guess to fans, most appear as bad as each other.

So ultimately the remaining games should be those who have given a f**k behind the scenes and some of the promising youth players. 

If this were happen I'd love that team to embarrass those that are not there, first of all in effort and passion and then if we got some good results it would be a bonus.

• Like 2

I dont understand what the point of him is as he's getting paid to do nothing different.  He doesnt want the job, we are relegated anyway why not have a bit of fun if I was him.  I'm not talking about 6 strikers upfront or anything daft like that but mix it up a bit, dont play what hasnt been working with players that hasnt been working.  Let's attack, let's try a few different players, let's not worry if we do lose 5-0 on the off chance that we win 4-3....at the moment it's just opponent 1,2,3,4 -  Villa Nil, game after game.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Davkaus said:

GArde was doing exactly the same. It makes me wonder what the **** is happening in training.

Two garbage clueless managers at the end of the day and the proof of that is where that sort 'thinking' and selection has got us this season. 

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

From what I hear Traore has little or no interest in being here at all and doesn't exactly put a lot of effort in. Think he will go in the summer

6 minutes ago, KHV said:

From what I hear Traore has little or no interest in being here at all and doesn't exactly put a lot of effort in. Think he will go in the summer

where did you hear that from? I know it's his own words but:

"Nobody likes to be at the bottom of the table and I have felt sad because I haven't been able to contribute to the team and help my team-mates in the side. It's been very frustrating watching on and not being able to get out there and make a difference on the pitch with my performances."

"Over the past few months overall, I have been working really hard. I haven't relaxed at all in my time off injured. I have been putting in the hours and now I feel good."

look at his comments on the official website. He said something along the lines of 'wont be making many changes due to the effort they put in against utd'

can we just forfeit the rest of the season

28 minutes ago, KSV said:

look at his comments on the official website. He said something along the lines of 'wont be making many changes due to the effort they put in against utd'

can we just forfeit the rest of the season

urgh. don't think I'm even going to bother watching then.

I think/hope he will play all the scumbags for one more home match just to let the crowd rip them to pieces then go the kids route from then on. 

I genuinely believe this is what he is doing. Giving the world a chance to see and react to the rocket polishers who relegated us. If it is his game plan then I respect him immensely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

I think/hope he will play all the scumbags for one more home match just to let the crowd rip them to pieces then go the kids route from then on. 

I genuinely believe this is what he is doing. Giving the world a chance to see and react to the rocket polishers who relegated us. If it is his game plan then I respect him immensely.

I hoped the same until I read the above.

Â