Eric Black

villan-scott

I think we play the useless bast@rds that got us relegated until the last home game when we are confirmed down, so the fans can show the, what they think. Make them play.

the next day ban them from training and play a new 11 made up of the u21's and a couple of others who have put some effort in for the remaining couple of games.

They have no pressure to win anything and will draw a line in the sand for us - we could get behind a 'new' team for the last 2 or 3 games..

Eric Blac seems to be a continuation of the circus. Publicly states he thinks some players won't be motivated then picks them anyway. Continues to pick players who showed last week they have no place in the squad let alone team and drops Traore (assuming he is not injured)  who came on last week and actually looked useful.  Knob 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Eric Blac seems to be a continuation of the circus. Publicly states he thinks some players won't be motivated then picks them anyway. Continues to pick players who showed last week they have no place in the squad let alone team and drops Traore (assuming he is not injured)  who came on last week and actually looked useful.  Knob 

Very much agree, he's an utterly bizarre individual. I can only assume that he's trying to prove a point by publicly lambasting these players then playing them, I think his goal is to absolutely bury them.

At the end of the day he just needs to promote 2-3 of our best youngsters and then give them a go. There's nothing to lose, we are down, so the experience will not be a destructive one (as many bizarrely seem to think it would be). 

I see Black has talked about issues of 'motivation' and 'anarchy' pre-game, yet picks precisely the sort of players who have absolutely zero motivation and will likely not even be here next season.

He simply has to start utilising more from the academy, they will be a lot more motivated and will be playing for next season. I know football management is a hard job, but perhaps it seems to be Eric Black who is the one without motivation.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

He has no business being at this club. Needs to leave in the summer along with K Mac for me. Let's not waste a crisis.

I assume we paid Rotherham for him so be more money wasted especially as a highly rated coach

for a man who stated the players needed to give the fans something to get them back onside, he's picked flaccid and negative teams...

how is that going to win us over?

time for black to step down.

Edited by theboyangel
  • Like 2

Â