Eric Black

villan-scott

On 10 April 2016 at 09:57, deamie said:

He is shit, his team selections are poor,  his tactics are poor and defensive,  his substitutes are poor in terms of when he makes them....too late!!!! He thinks we have 6 games left......total joke!! get rid and new manager appointment ASAP 

Can't tell if serious or not?

8 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Set us up to win and save our season? **** me.

I haven't been particularly having a go at him or anything.... but.... yeah, he could do with trying to set us up to win rather than the pathetic team that he put out against Bournemouth.

Whilst Villa are still charging for people to come and watch games, the least he could do is to put out an attacking team and have a go, try and score some goals, play the creative players or the kids or something. Make the game the slightest bit interesting or entertaining. We know we're down, let's go down trying to do something we haven't done all season and have a real go at teams. 

To be honest, after I saw the line up against Bournemouth I said we should sack him as an instant and joking reaction. Pathetic. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

But he isn't a manager. It's not his role. 

Its like me as a healthcare assistant being asked to run the unit when the ward manager is off sick. Of course it'll go tits up. 

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

I cant see to much difference between Black and our last 4 managers, as far as the team plays or our results.

So, we have continuinaty.

He, like the players, is just going through the motions. He should be playing the kids really.

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Well, if the players and the manager are just going through the motions then we might as well all give up and go on holiday.

They already have done.

9 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

But he isn't a manager. It's not his role. 

Its like me as a healthcare assistant being asked to run the unit when the ward manager is off sick. Of course it'll go tits up. 

He's an assistant manager in the Premier League. He should know how to manage a team to play semi-attacking football. Come on, it's not like he's a rocket engineer asked to manage a football team.

Against Bournemouth it was an opportunity to just say "**** it, let's have a go and try and entertain".... he did the complete opposite. For what reason? I have no idea. It's not as if we have any chance of survival so what's with the contained approach? 

Edited by PieFacE

22 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why are people having a go at him and calling for him to go? This is surreal lol. 

He isn't a manager, he is helping out while the club get a new one in. What is he supposed to do exactly? Set us up to win and save our season? **** me.

Some people are moaning in one thread about managers not being given a chance, then calling for Black to be sacked in here for picking players they don't like.

• Like 1

Just now, PussEKatt said:

He put out a team that couldent even draw with Bournemouth, what do you expect.

Any combination of our squad would have lost that match at this stage.

He put out a team that couldent even draw with Bournemouth, what do you expect.

That decent hard working team who has surprised everyone by doing better than expected against the team that loses to everyone? I got exactly what I expected. 

Assistant manager =/= manager. 

I don't know what expectations people had from a bloke filling a void until we got a new guy in. McLeish, Lambert, Sherwood & Garde all failed but Black should be doing better?

Ok lol.

39 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Why are people having a go at him and calling for him to go? This is surreal lol. 

He isn't a manager, he is helping out while the club get a new one in. What is he supposed to do exactly? Set us up to win and save our season? **** me.

I swear to god some of you idiots on here are the thickest word removeds on the planet. 

I kind of agree, you cant blame Eric Black he isnt a manager he has been thrown in the deep end. Even if we lose all the rest of the games this season, its the players who are at fault

Edited by Demitri_C

There is no difference between Black and Reme Garde.They both have exactly the same team and backing yet the fans wanted Garde out.

What on earth are you on about?

When Garde did not improve results fans were quoting how many wins/points he got us and moaning about him.Well, Black is in the same boat and fans are moaning about him as well and they both got the same amount of support from the board,so, continuity.

Â