Eric Black

villan-scott

Not expecting miracles in terms of tactics because he is essentially a coach but honestly is that lineup really the best he can come up with? He is working as a coach at this club, whilst Kevin MacDonald has been at this club a long time he also still holds a coaching role at this club. It needs looking in to as the decisions haven't been good enough at all and it's worrying nobody is seemingly picking up on this. The coaching at this club has been horrendous for a long time and it shows from set pieces to general play, Let's see what this football board are really made of going forward. 

• Like 1

I wouldnt sack him as he is a highly regarded coach but I think he put these "players" out as punishment, he talks a brilliant game and I think he knows the fans hate these pricks and its why he is putting them out on the pitch. That team today looked like a team that you pick if you want fans to slaughter them, just missing Gabby and Richards

i actually like him, its clear all the coaches have everything they can, but to sum it up, our first team is simply sh*t.

its also clear that black knows this, and it really doent matter what line up is put out, were going to lose regardless, i mean, even getting beat by bournemouth? wtf?

id like to see him stay on and i hope the next manager can utilise black into his team

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

i actually like him, its clear all the coaches have everything they can, but to sum it up, our first team is simply sh*t.

its also clear that black knows this, and it really doent matter what line up is put out, were going to lose regardless, i mean, even getting beat by bournemouth? wtf?

id like to see him stay on and i hope the next manager can utilise black into his team

I like him too, he's been pretty outspoken about the seriousness of the problem. I'm not judging him on results at all, just basic vibe. He cares enough to speak some truth, when the easy route would be press friendly platitudes.

What p!ssed me off is that I had paid my money to watch this game. I don't want to watch those knob heads like Richardson and Bacuna. I want to see Traore and Grealish so at least I might see some excitement for my hard earned cash. The team selection was gash and showed disrespect for the fans. 

• Like 1

Can't believe people are criticising him. It's not like we have Messi or Ronaldo on the bench is it. The players at his disposal are crap. They have been crap all season irrespective of who's been in the hot seat. But hay-ho shit players play shit again...sack the manager?

maybe there is hidden tactics behind playing the turd players ahead of the talented ones?

we all know were down, end of, so maybe he is putting the turd in the shop window? maybe he wanted to hang them infront of the supporters?

it really doesnt matter now who is played or in what formation or tactics, i appreciate that alot of people have spent alot of money going to both home and away games and have supported this dog awful team all season, but preperation has started its not what we are going to like but its there.

the awful players have to go

32 minutes ago, deamie said:

He is shit, his team selections are poor,  his tactics are poor and defensive,  his substitutes are poor in terms of when he makes them....too late!!!! He thinks we have 6 games left......total joke!! get rid and new manager appointment ASAP 

This.

We need a new approach and IMO he should not be part of it.

Was a bit disappointed with his selection and admition that they were set up not to concede...

This was Bournemouth we were playing, not Chelsea, ManUre etc etc - but Bournemouth.

In his words, he wants the club to give something back to the fans - how about a decent attempt at winning a match for once?

The club have truly given up - next protest the fans should all throw towels onto the pitch as soon as look like losing.

43 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

Can't believe people are criticising him. It's not like we have Messi or Ronaldo on the bench is it. The players at his disposal are crap. They have been crap all season irrespective of who's been in the hot seat. But hay-ho shit players play shit again...sack the manager?

Yes but there are levels of shitness aren't there so why play the shittest of the shit players when in the absence of Messi you can play the less shit ones?  Also I don't think Traore is shit anyway 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Yes but there are levels of shitness aren't there so why play the shittest of the shit players when in the absence of Messi you can play the less shit ones?  Also I don't think Traore is shit anyway 

Traore has only just come back from injury, yesterday was the first time he's been available for selection since Black took charge. Hutton was suspended, hence Bacuna, Bunn's just as prone to a mistake as Guzan is and Grealish's attitude is questionable. So who else is there to play, realistically? play the kids in that atmosphere? I wouldn't.

• Like 2

Black has nothing to lose. I would love to see him let the fans win and get their way, we are going down. Let's at least go down with some positives, throw Guzan, Hutton, Bacuna, Lescott, Richards, Veretout, Gestede, Gabby, Sinclair, Richardson and so on out. Put in the kids. someone that will at least show some fight. Let the fans get one victory this season. 

Why are people having a go at him and calling for him to go? This is surreal lol. 

He isn't a manager, he is helping out while the club get a new one in. What is he supposed to do exactly? Set us up to win and save our season? **** me.

I swear to god some of you idiots on here are the thickest word removeds on the planet. 

• Like 1

Â