Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Just now, sharkyvilla said:

Let's not go nuts, it's still very pants.  Worth a try though, and Gestede isn't in it which is a bonus.  Hopefully Kozak can knick one or two.

I guess that was what id have gone for.  I like the balance of the team 

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Well, fair play Garde - picked a starting XI most will be pleased to see.

Interesting Guzan dropped but not his gum-gobbing partner Lescott.

The only shock is seeing Sinclair on the bench - lucky boy, considering his complete ineptitude and laziness on Saturday.

I think Guzan was dropped for more than his gum-gobbing. If the reports were true he was also very fast to fly off the handle at fans. Lescott was a word removed as well but he only retaliated after several fans tried to get something out of him. Guzan just flat out went off at the fans the second they got close to the dugout. 

• Like 1

For all the Garde haters, he is rarely out of touch with what the consensus is. He has made most of the decisions we would have made as fans - can't say, given injuries, that I could argue with this.

Guzan and Richards must be a shock to Guzan and Richards I reckon. Also kicks them, Sinclair and Getsede up the arse - ballsy call from our Manager there.

2-0 Villa

Edited by thunderball
  • Like 4

Well, fair play Garde - picked a starting XI most will be pleased to see.

Interesting Guzan dropped but not his gum-gobbing partner Lescott.

The only shock is seeing Sinclair on the bench - lucky boy, considering his complete ineptitude and laziness on Saturday.

Any teacher will tell you to sit the naughty ones apart

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Solberg really out to be playing right wing, though. Willoch in midfield is incredibly lightweight, although Borten certainly balances that out well. 

No Gerhardsen, though? Arguably the best left winger of his generation.

I thought Gerhardsen should be the manager!

• Like 1