Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

6 hours ago, Jareth said:

Lescott to narrowly beat Guzan's closest piece of gum to the touchline while Remi has his back to them.

Could we not get this contest on the big screen so we have an option as to what we watch ? May even get a stream for it !

On 1/10/2016 at 23:48, OutByEaster? said:

We'll have someone sent off - it'll be someone trying to prove something about trying hard and misunderstanding how to do it.

Richards- and cue a twitterstorm? 1-3 Palace. They will score 2 in a useless first half. We will come back in the second get a goal, dominate the game and then give the third goal to them. Probably a penalty.  Resulting a loud boos Vila in crisis etc, etc. Still only another 16 games to go after this one.

54 minutes ago, vivahate said:

Are they vigilant regarding concession tickets on the gate? Someone I know has a spare under 21 ticket going, but I'm a tad older.

Aren't under 21 ticket prices the same as regular ones?

Guzan

Richards Okore Senderos Cissokho

Bacuna Westwood Gueye 

Gil 

Kozak  Ayew

I think this team can produce a victory. I went with Senderos at CB because he deserves a chance after his performances last season and with Clark a bit out of sorts and Sanchez out I think he can provide some stability.

Also would like to see Jerrell Sellars given a spot on the bench and tried next to Kozak at some point. I think he has all the tools to be a very good striker so let's see if he's ready.

Edited by Michael118

----------------------------Sarkic

Bacuna------Okore----------------Donacien---------Kinsella

--------------------Gana----------------Calder

Gil-------------------Veretout--------------------------------Ayew

--------------------------Sellars

• Like 2

The funny thing is, the only player I disagree with in your line-up Richard is Bacuna, a senior player.  I'd have Richards there instead.  That in itself is an indictment of our first team squad :)  Maybe a decent run out for RHM aswell.

I don't think Calder & Kinsella would get a negative reaction.  They've been knocking on the door for long enough, and the fans would surely understand Garde mixing it up in a team who haven't won since Bournemouth.  Sellars would raise an eyebrow as would Sarkic though, definitely.  Donacien I think is slightly unnecessary as we've 2 serviceable centrebacks.  They just need to play together.  For me that's Okore & Clark with Richards out right.

I think 'playing the kids' can be misinterpreted.  It's a sliding scale.  Bringing in 2 or 3 for me is no problem at all.  Bringing in a load of them would be seen as madness, not to mention the undoubted fallout that would happen to Garde within the senior dressing room as it would be tantamount to calling them shit.  They'd never play for you again.

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

The funny thing is, the only player I disagree with in your line-up Richard is Bacuna, a senior player.  I'd have Richards there instead.  That in itself is an indictment of our first team squad :)  Maybe a decent run out for RHM aswell.

I only went with Bacuna because I do not like Richards' attitude and I couldnt think of a decent right back at the club other than that!

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

.........Garde within the senior dressing room as it would be tantamount to calling them shit.  They'd never play for you again.

They are shit. Have they played for him at all anyway?

• Like 1

You know what I mean.  He's not going to commit professional suicide and that's what that would be.  Any hope he has of salvaging this situation would be gone from that point onwards, not to mention it might very well haunt his career going forward.

• Like 1