Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Just happy to see Guzan dropped. I can handle someone playing badly. I can handle someone being lippy with fans for giving grief. Not both at the same time.

When you are the worst keeper in the league you keep your head down and concentrate on doing better, Mouthing off at fans and acting indignant at their criticisms is beyond the pale for me. Hope he never pulls the shirt on again.

• Like 3

Only 3 of the starting 11 have a squad number of 11 or under. Shows the rate at which we're turning over first teamers.

Reading the numbers aloud sounds like a quarterback initiating a snap.

Hut!

Just now, YGabbana said:

Good team..guzan finally dropped and no hutton. We may actually be harder to score against!

I think no Guzan may just give the defense more confidence. When you have a goalkeeper low on confidence and playing poorly the defense are then under more pressure to play perfectly, if they are nervous they make mistakes and of course mistakes with an underperforming keeper means goals conceded. Bunn is confident and has a point to prove which should help the defenders play their natural game slightly free of as much stress..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunnski said:

Bunn

Richards - Okore - Clark/Lescott - Cissokho

Gana

Westwood  -  Veretout

Gil

Kozak - Ayew

So close

Kozak may be slow, but at least he shows some movement. He also gets into scoring positions and can score with his feet. Hope he can re-establish himself. Knowing our luck he will get injured and Gestede will come straight on.