Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

8 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Benni McCarthy spotted arriving at Arrivals at Birmingham airport this afternoon! 

I would have got a pic except for I was just about to surpass my highest score on Snake game.

Funny you say that, just seen Defoe checking into a local Premier Inn and likewise I would have got a pic, but was chasing Pokemon on my phone at the time!  Whatever that is :D

36 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Twatter chatter saying we've made a bid for Wells. I like him, but not the number 9 we need. 

Would be kind of underwhelmed with Wells to be honest, however I guess we have to accept that their is no way we can get all of our first choice target. :/

5 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

2 hours ago, villaglint said:

On the AM I don't think we've had a single name (other than Ravel Morrison which has been debunked) linked or connected to us via the rumour mill. 

Can someone make one up so we have something to talk about? 

We were  linked with  Luis Alberto of Liverpool earlier in the window.  He is an AM /winger. 

• Like 1

I don't know if it's going ot be anyone decent (or World Class in Xia's words), just got a feeling that it will be a surprise. I'd be happy enough with Hernadez or Wells. Hopefully if our first choice doesn't happen we've got alternatives.

Edited by useless

2 minutes ago, astonaidan said:

I honestly couldnt guess a world class no.9 but any mention so far dont fit the bill, like Id be delighted with Rhodes, Wells, Hernandez but they arent world class. Maybe someone like Gignac 

Gignac is far from worldclass...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, astonaidan said:

I honestly couldnt guess a world class no.9 but any mention so far dont fit the bill, like Id be delighted with Rhodes, Wells, Hernandez but they arent world class. Maybe someone like Gignac 

Would love Gignac here but I assume his wages are huge if he was willing to move to Mexico. 

• Like 1