Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Just now, Zatman said:

after Sunday I doubt Forestieri would want play in same team as Hutton ;)

We could solve this by shipping out Hutton, I'd be more than OK with that.

• Like 1

I think we still need at least 2 midfielders. An attacking one like Morrison and then a destroyer... can't think of many. Bridcutt? He's available 

As for strikers, not that keen on Hernandez but he's a poacher and we lack one of those

Edited by Xela

Wednesday would be crazy to let him go for severn million and I doubt Forest would want to go to another Championship club, unless Xia comes knocking, which I don't think we will do as he's quite similar to McCormack. Although I don't doubt they could play in the same team.

13 minutes ago, useless said:

Bridcutt isn't a destroyer he's known for being lightweight. His style of play is similar to Westwood's so not sure he'd be appreciated.

Oh I thought he was. Damn! Back to the drawing board!

• Like 1

What's the story with Faurlin, the midfielder from QPR. looked talented but been released. Not sure if it was wages or attitude? Would he be worth a risk? Sandro from QPR could do a job for us too 

Edit: just seen that Faurlin signed for Getafe last night. Nevermind

Edited by skarroki

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

My dream central midfielder to partner Tshibola apart from Barry would be Thiago Motta. completely unattainable of course but he will drop down the pecking order at PSG with Krychowiak there now.

he could also have a choice of about 75 other teams in better positions than Villa :P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, skarroki said:

What's the story with Faurlin, the midfielder from QPR. looked talented but been released. Not sure if it was wages or attitude? Would he be worth a risk? Sandro from QPR could do a job for us too 

Edit: just seen that Faurlin signed for Getafe last night. Nevermind

Was a talent. Done his knee ligament three times I think.