Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

That sounds very promising. 

We need a strong squad, it won't be the same 11 every game. There are 45 games left and if we want promotion we need to win a shit load of them. 

Ah - winning football games.  I remember when that was a thing.  Good times.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I always thought that winning games was something only other fans experienced. 

All being well we should win tomorrow though. 

Should Being the Opperative word could be a fun run out for some of the lads.

21 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Why would it? Are we not allowed more than 2 strikers? We are trying to go forward, remember, not take 1 step forward and 1 (or 2) steps back. I don't think Xia or RDM will be even considering moving Ayew on.

Because I have a feeling Ayew want's to move on, nothing more.

• Like 1

Not sure on Hernandez - im not aware of his stats, admittedly, but I'm of the impression that he isn't particularly prolific? Do we think he would be a decent addition to the team? 

Edited by Tayls

6 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Hernandez and McCormack?

Wow.

A team could wear a chastity belt and we'd still penetrate.

Dunno - something happens to strikers when they join us - look at the chance Mccormack missed on Sunday.....

• Like 1

Hernandez is absolutely rapid as well. Was garbage in the prem but so were that whole side... Only 25/26 so plenty of scope for improvement and he was a boss with Dybala in THAT Palermo side.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know why a £12m player would have a £10 release clause. What a load of shit.

I imagine it's a trade off clubs from small cities have to do to bring I'm quality. Otherwise said player wouldn't join if he feels he night be stuck there, possibly. 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know why a £12m player would have a £10 release clause. What a load of shit.

Well, Gueye had a 7.2m release. It could easily be a clause which falls with his contract.

Just now, DK82 said:

Well, Gueye had a 7.2m release. It could easily be a clause which falls with his contract.

Seems to be a bit strange that this clause has come into play just now, that they are in the PL to me.

I don't think there is one. Certainly not at £10m

25 minutes ago, hippo said:

Dunno - something happens to strikers when they join us - look at the chance Mccormack missed on Sunday.....

Sometimes a defender puts in a tackle which means the striker didn't actually miss. It was a last ditch tackle! If he'd not got that tackle in Ross would probably have gone on to score. 

Edited by nazvfc
  • Like 2