Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

Pretty sure we can forget about Hernandez now. Hull will want a ridiculous amount of money for him, especially seeing what we've just paid for McCormack.  I see Wells is on the bench tonight.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Pretty sure we can forget about Hernandez now. Hull will want a ridiculous amount of money for him, especially seeing what we've just paid for McCormack.  I see Wells is on the bench tonight.

Does that cup tie him? Or must he come on.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Wells is just back from injury isn't he? So, will no doubt be eased back in. Probably get half hour tonight. Looking through some championship teams, I see a few have rested players tonight.

Edited by Mjvilla

That's what they say but could be keeping him safe for a sale because they need the money. I had a look on a Huddersfield forum the other day and they seemed to think that they might need to sell him in order to buy new players.

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yep thats what we paid. Cant think of  a player that cost so little who made just a huge impact We need to find more of these kind of gems!

• Andy Gray

but perhaps it was a bit before Nobby Solano....

We have just tarnished our image so much....its hard now.