Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

19 minutes ago, villarocker said:

Everytime I see those Simpson clips it makes me sad. My Mum passed away last week, her name is Marj Simpson :(.

That sucks mate. Sorry to hear that. :(

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Everytime I see those Simpson clips it makes me sad. My Mum passed away last week, her name is Marj Simpson :(.

So sorry to hear that mate. My mum passed away at the end of April, it was devastating, so I can imagine how hard things must be. Things will get better though, just keep on going. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

Cheers folks :thumb:

Mum had it bad with illness. Lung and breast cancer and advanced emphysema but she battled on for a couple of years in the face of being terminally ill. Mum's a Villa fan and used to tell me how she stood on the Holte End against Man Utd cheering in the lads when about 8 months pregnant with me and Dad protecting her from being squashed against the old barriers in the Holte. 

Fans of the show probably won't believe this but, my family are like the real Simpsons. My Mum had a brother called Bartholomew (my uncle Bart), a niece named Lisa (my cousin) and a sister-in-law named Maggie. We're only missing Homer! 

Sorry to hear the news mate. All the very best to you and the family pal.

:thumb:

Best wishes to you, villarocker. I've been through it too, but a few years back now.

There will be good days and bad days. Over time, the ratio of good days to bad days goes in your favour. All part of the process of accepting the new life you must forge.

:thumb: for you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Guaranteed to score past us for them though.

Like Deeney for Watford both times last season. Birmingham's best off field striker. That was painful.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Guaranteed to score past us for them though.

Guaraneed to control a ball further away from his body than anyone. Guaranteed it will take him 3 touches to bring a long ball under control. Guaranteed to be blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes. Guaranteed to hit every cross at the first man. Guananteed to be targeted. Guaranteed to be out muscled. Guaranteed to dissapear aftee 55 minutes.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear about your mom Villarocker. I lost my dad 2 years ago, time is a great healer & your mom will always be in your heart .

I don't know why that article says controversial as we have sent a load of our crap their way over the years. They are welcome to him .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

if they play him left back, Adama vs Richardson could be what actually happened in training last season but managers refused to believe it

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Hate's a bit strong. Yes he was unbelievably shit but at least he kept his mouth shut and head down unlike some of the other wasters last year. Hopefully he finds a team in League One or Championship that better fits his level...

Sincerest condolences, Villarocker. Losing our Mums is one of, if not the most hardest times we go through in life. God bless and give you the strength to pass through this difficult time. " Where is our claret and blue army?" you say? Right here, buddy.

• Like 2