The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Has my complete support. We're improving for every game. You can only fix so many problems at once. And at Villa there are many. You need to steady the ship before you start sailing, and thats exactly what he's doing. Too little to late, so be it. He's not at fault for the mess we're in. People speaking as if it would be 3 certain points if he made subs earlier. Why would make subs when we'er looking the closest we've been to winning a game all season? It might ås well backfire, messing up the balance of the team . When(if) we go down, I still want him here.

My thoughts exactly. 

• Like 2

He was the wrong option after Sherwood, he is here now so we have to get behind the team. Not he's fault were crap he is a manager with NO experience hired by a poor board making poor poor decisions time and time again

not the manager to get us out of the championship!!!!

2 minutes ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

He was the wrong option after Sherwood, he is here now so we have to get behind the team. Not he's fault were crap he is a manager with NO experience hired by a poor board making poor poor decisions time and time again

not the manager to get us out of the championship!!!!

he has managed one of biggest clubs in France for 3 seasons

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

What we get is what we have now. As I've said, sacking him now will not yield anything, it's too late, he was just the wrong appointment in the first place. 

Going by your logic anyone we could've got would likely have been the wrong appointment.

• Like 2

I said two months ago that he wasn't the man and unfortunately i was proved right.

We need to stick by him now because he's going to be here until we at least get relegated.  

A lot needs to happen at this football club before we get back up into this league..

Starting with the chairman and the board. 

Edited by Reivax_Villa

There can be nothing easier than saying he was the wrong appointment.

The odds on any appointment succeeding, or doing well enough to look ' right' are hugely outweighed by their converse. Even said at the time of appointment it is far easier to say its wrong than right. Even more so now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I said two months ago that he wasn't the man and unfortunately i was proved right.

We need to stick by him now because he's going to be here until we at least get relegated.  

A lot needs to happen at this football club before we get back up into this league..

It's like my missus choosing her bet for the Grand National and me saying it won't win.  When it doesn't win I'm so clever, except her chances were one in thirty odd and mine were twenty nine in thirty odd.

Even supposing where we are now is ' proof' of anything. Which it isn't.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

No you weren't.

Â