New manager

KJT123

I can understand why people don't like Stan, but you can't knock his passion for the club, something that our current board lack...

Exactly I dont understand why you can tell by his tone of voice he cares and is passionate. So annoying when fans slate him and others ex villians like yorke

• Like 1

A couple of weeks back Collymore was returning to Birmingham from Manchester by train after a radio broadcast and the train manager had a good talk to him. He was saying at that time that Sherwood wasn't working and the club needed to get rid soon or it could be too late. Now, a couple of weeks after being kicked off programme column duties, it's all about the higher ups being at fault and Sherwood has been dealt a rough hand. I think that's his agenda 

• Like 3

Garde is not the man that can save us from relegation. People are excited because he is a foreign manager that sounds exciting. Because he is a good french Ligue 1 manager does not necessarily make him a right fit for the club. What players would he bring in January? we need Premier League Experience. Our problem is that we are an easy team to beat because the squad are mentally weak, we need a manager that can make us a difficult team to play against, and give us that ruthlessness home and away.

How much of Remi Garde's teams have you seen?

There seems to be a lot of French Football experts on here all of a sudden. I have no idea if Remi Garde is a good fit or not. And I doubt 95% of VillaTalkers do either.

I concur.

I find Collymore absolutely unbearable. Just not a very bright bloke at all. He won't ever accept an opinion that differs to his. For example, he blocked me for simply stating that Tim Sherwood has a 10% win ratio in the league this season :)

And what has he actually said wring tonight?? He has said what we all feared the management structure at the club is a complete shambles and fundamentally why we are where we are

Depressing times being a villa fan

• Like 2

Bookies posting about there has to be a better option than Garde. Why? All the money is on him. They stand to lose a **** fortune so they stir things up to get betting spread out so they can make a few quid. It's Garde's job. If we were willing to stump up compo for garbage like Culverhouse and Karsa we sure as hell will for Baticle and Duverne

I find Collymore absolutely unbearable. Just not a very bright bloke at all. He won't ever accept an opinion that differs to his. For example, he blocked me for simply stating that Tim Sherwood has a 10% win ratio in the league this season :)

And what has he actually said wring tonight?? He has said what we all feared the management structure at the club is a complete shambles and fundamentally why we are where we are

Depressing times being a villa fan

That's been the case for years though.  Anyone with half an interest in the Villa could pick that up. 

We don't really  need Stan Collymore ranting about Lerner because he can't write a match day column anymore. It's not going to prove or change anything. 

I can understand why people don't like Stan, but you can't knock his passion for the club, something that our current board lack...

Yes you can actually. He didn't show that passion when he played for us. People today have either forgotten or don't know what he was like. 

A then club record signing by Brian Little, he amassed the grand total of 15 goals in three seasons and three of those were in a Euro game. He was a lazy git and more likely to hit women than the net during his time at Villa. Of course it was all the fault of his "depression" which didn't stop him pissing off on holiday when he felt like it. 

I am sure Brian Little wishes he had turned up and shown some of his much claimed passion for Villa. I think he ruined Brian Littles' time as manager for us.  Can't stand the bloke.