New manager

KJT123

Seems like Garde wants the backroom staff from Lyon but we're going to have to pay compensation. If we pay that compensation we should get our targets, providing that they actually want to come here, I presume that they do.

Edited by useless

Seems like Garde wants the backroom staff from Lyon but we're going to have to pay compensation. If we pay that compensation we should get our targets, providing that they actually want to come here, I presume that they do.

It's only one from Lyon isn't it?

The fitness coach is at Metz.

• Like 1

I'm unable to quote from my phone but want to reply in reference to a post on page 51 whereby the OP mentions about us being more likely to go foreign in our manager search because the "committee" appear to be buying the players and British managers don't like that because they like to have the last say on dealings, or something along those lines. 

That post made me think of Villa and how we are now operating in the transfer market. It kind of reminded me of Debenhams employing a new Buying Manager, whose only previous job was working at Aldi's, and is asked to purchase at prices he's used to dealing with but with the intent of not damaging Debenhams's reputation or position as one of the most acclaimed stores in Britain. 

Apparently there is another bloke called Genesio from Lyon who he wants too. 

Apparently there is another bloke called Genesio from Lyon who he wants too. 

Well he is just being bloody greedy now isn't he!

• Like 1

Last thing we need is a manager without his backroom staff thrown in made up with the likes of Wilkins or another Keane

If Garde is coming in he needs to bring his own people otherwise i wouldn't be surprised if he turns us down because it's not going to work otherwise

The last thing Lerner can afford to do now is scrimp around were flirting with relegation as it is money talks pay up the rest of their contracts and get them in

Edited by AshVilla