New manager

KJT123

I can understand why people don't like Stan, but you can't knock his passion for the club, something that our current board lack...

Exactly I dont understand why you can tell by his tone of voice he cares and is passionate. So annoying when fans slate him and others ex villians like yorke

Really? As I have said on another post, Collymore was absolutely shite for us and far from passionate as a player. Are you aware of what he was like when he played for us? 

• Like 1

He's certainly causing a stir on talksport, he's so passionate though I can't help thing he has a different agenda, after all his employer wants viewing figures.

hes adamant Garde won't sign without his number 2 who is currently employed by Lyon, be interesting to see if Villa will pay over the odds to ensure Garde gets his No2???

Collymore may be wrong on some of the intricacies but his overall message is bang on. It is incompetence of the highest order that has led to Aston Villa, for the last handful of years, striving to do nothing more than survive in the top flight. The owner is ultimately responsible for that and he should be hanging his head in shame.

Lerner is ultimately responsible and we really don't need this clearing in the woods to tell us that. People who live is glasshouses like Collymore shouldn't throw stones (or should i say hit women) - I cannot understand why any Villa fan who remembers his time us even listens to him.  

• Like 1

He's certainly causing a stir on talksport, he's so passionate though I can't help thing he has a different agenda, after all his employer wants viewing figures.

hes adamant Garde won't sign without his number 2 who is currently employed by Lyon, be interesting to see if Villa will pay over the odds to ensure Garde gets his No2???

We don't need to pay over the odds. We'd just need to buyout his contract.

We don't need to pay over the odds. We'd just need to buyout his contract.

Is he still the no2 there or is he the main man now? If he's an assistant it can't cost that much surely...

I'm just glad he is slating the ownership on national radio. Any attention he raises to the situation can only be a good thing 

It's hardly the Syrian refugee crisis. Every fan of every club in the country has beef with their owners - especially in the PL. 

• Like 1

I can understand why people don't like Stan, but you can't knock his passion for the club, something that our current board lack...

Exactly I dont understand why you can tell by his tone of voice he cares and is passionate. So annoying when fans slate him and others ex villians like yorke

Really? As I have said on another post, Collymore was absolutely shite for us and far from passionate as a player. Are you aware of what he was like when he played for us? 

He had a mental illness when he was with us. He was all over the place personally and that had a huge impact on his performances. 

The fact he never showed his true ability for us was one of the most disappointing things for me as a fan. I was so excited when he signed. 

i remember when we signed him and alex ferguson was asked who he thought would be the biggest challengers for the title and he said aston villa. that was down to the fact we had signed collymore, but it was not to be.

• Like 1

Stan Collymore is now doing my head in. Yes the club is poorly run, but even poorly run clubs can manage more than 4 points in 10 games.

I never see the point in ranting about randy Lerner. The blokes a clown when it comes to running football clubs but he's in charge and there really is nothing we can do about it.

I'm confident that shouting over mark sagers won't help.

I'm just glad he is slating the ownership on national radio. Any attention he raises to the situation can only be a good thing 

It's hardly the Syrian refugee crisis. Every fan of every club in the country has beef with their owners - especially in the PL. 

Oh I agree, its only a game at the end of the day and ultimately not that important but i'm caught up in the mood! :D