New manager

KJT123

He's really stepped up his anti-Lerner/Fox/Riley/Almstad campaign since they told him they didn't want his column anymore.

The reason he was sacked was because he told the mofos how it was in the first place not the later!

God people are more focused on stans paper column and not what he is actually saying about lerner, fox,almstradt and reilly. go on continue burying your heads in the sand

I liked his claim in his statement the other day that Almstadt "wasn't fit for purpose". Umm, how does he know this exactly? The guy was only appointed a few months ago. So no, I'll be taking his ill-informed views on the club structure with the same pinch of salt I would in regard to anything else that comes from his mouth. 

So apparently Lerner decided to pick Richardson over Amavi on Saturday. Ok Stan

wasn't Richarson our best player against Chelsea 7days previous

no. I remember him giving the ball away needlessly which almost led to him giving away a penalty 

• Like 1

Doubt it means anything at all but Poyet's odds have dramatically drifted on SkyBet while Garde's have come in significantly.

Hours after Sky themselves published a story that Poyet was now being considered. Probably with the odds alongside it.

Corrupt ****.

• Like 2

I think there is truth in that.  Watch sky sports news this morning at 10am and the guy they had live outside villa park mentioned he had been vindictive in the players he picked on Saturday and who was on the bench to spite the other guys.  Hasnt been on since surprisingly 

no. I remember him giving the ball away needlessly which almost led to him giving away a penalty 

You must've been pretty focused on Richardson, then :o

I think there is truth in that.  Watch sky sports news this morning at 10am and the guy they had live outside villa park mentioned he had been vindictive in the players he picked on Saturday and who was on the bench to spite the other guys.  Hasnt been on since surprisingly 

Eh???

Guess the match thread is full of shite then. Oh well you win the Internet 

Not really it was one of the first highlights which came up on motd. By Richardson's standards he had an ok game against Chelsea. He then cost us the game against Swansea 

Edited by Arj Guy