New manager

KJT123

I'm late to the party. Why do we think it's Garde?

Some respected French journalist has said we are In advanced talks. 

Phillips Auclair  (sp?)

All I want is a manager to come in and play the following team for more than 2 games.

Hutton  - Richards - Clark - Amavi

Gana - Veretout

Adama       Gil            Grealish

Ayew

Would be so good to watch. 

Would be fun but we would concede so much without a keeper!

Edited by Swerbs
  • Like 2

Hmm, I've seen nothing of him as a manager. Any good? Obviously no PL managerial experience but do we like him?

I was a bit sceptic about the experience part as a whole but now I read up on him and I like this one now. All for it.

Hmm, I've seen nothing of him as a manager. Any good? Obviously no PL managerial experience but do we like him?

He stepped down at Lyon in 2014 for personal reasons, I wonder if he will be able to handle the pressure in the Premier League. Another huge risk if he's the man.

Yes it is normal. But Skybet run a mile if someone puts down more than a tenner on a bet they are one of the tightest bookies going.

Have SSN been running with the Guarde link? 

Aye, he's still 1.5 on Betfair.

He stepped down at Lyon in 2014 for personal reasons, I wonder if he will be able to handle the pressure in the Premier League. Another huge risk if he's the man.

Martin O'Neill stepped down at Celtic for similar reasons. It had nothing to do with the job itself.

Honestly, are we that deluded we would turn our noses up at a manager with Garde's reputation because of some antiquated view we have of what constitutes experience?

• Like 4

All I want is a manager to come in and play the following team for more than 2 games.

Gana - Veretout

Ayew

I think people have wanted to see this team / a slight variation of this team since the start of the season.

Although we've had injuries, Tim never not close to picking that team and that's what cost him his job. All he had to do was pick our best team, the team  every villa fan knew was our strongest, but he couldn't do it. Instead, we had Bacuna playing central midfield, he dropped Amavi. It was a car crash.

The new manager needs to come in, start playing Gil, start playing Ayew, start playing Traore etc. 

If that person is Garde, so be it.

I want to go to Villa park again not knowing we're going to lose at 2pm after the teams are announced. This villa team is far better than 20th. But the right god damn players have to be playing.

Up the Villa.

The more I am thinking about this appointment the more I like it. Just makes sense for the squad we have. this would be a coup for us if Fox can pull it off.

If he is appointed I think the fans need to do their bit and welcome him to the club get down to Villa Park and welcome him in like we did with MON, that buzz can change the complete atmosphere of the club.

• Like 3

Gana - Veretout

Ayew

I think people have wanted to see this team / a slight variation of this team since the start of the season.

Although we've had injuries, Tim never not close to picking that team and that's what cost him his job. All he had to do was pick our best team, the team  every villa fan knew was our strongest, but he couldn't do it. Instead, we had Bacuna playing central midfield, he dropped Amavi. It was a car crash.

The new manager needs to come in, start playing Gil, start playing Ayew, start playing Traore etc. 

If that person is Garde, so be it.

I want to go to Villa park again not knowing we're going to lose at 2pm after the teams are announced. This villa team is far better than 20th. But the right god damn players have to be playing.

Up the Villa.

yep that's my starting 11. 

Whoever comes in has a mammoth task to turn around the fortunes of this team. Sherwood has left us in a right mess without a doubt. We may have to accept that we could be bouncing around the relegation zone for the whole season and just hope we can finish higher than 18th.