limpid

Jack needs players around him to being him into the game. He might be playing poorly, but if you brought in Gil then it'd be no surprise to see him play much better.

Don't take him off at half time, address the issue and give him 15/20 mins. If he's still poor then take him off.

• Like 2

ball hasn't gone left very much so Grealish hasn't had has much on the ball, Ayew is hanging onto possession too long but doing some good things

we are very slightly less awful than Swansea, but Lescott always looks in the mood to give the ball suicidally

Gana has looked good and Bacuna's set pieces aren't bad

but we don't really look like scoring

Easy to see why both teams are in such bad runs, very poor. Everyone seems scared to try anything even slightly risky.

For me it would be Gil or Traore on for Gabby who once again has been ineffective. Move Ayew alongside Rudy. At least when Ayew has the ball at his feet he looks like he knows what it is as opposed to Gab's inability to do anything attacking wise but push and run

Not a great amount of quality on show, but we're on level terms at half time so better than usual. Defence looks solid enough, but I struggle to see where a goal will come from for us. Grealish and Gabby off for Traore and Gil makes sense.

Bring Gil on for Gabby at half time. I'd give Grealish a chance for a little while, he and Gil link up well so you'd fancy him, with Gil on the pitch, to pick up his game a bit. Quite happy with defence so far, despite any doubts initially. Ayew and Hutton have looked good down the right - if only Hutton could put a decent ball in...

A shame Jack is having a really poor game. I think we lack organisation mostly, because individually it looks fairly decent today. whenever we get the ball down a line, no one supports the player and Swansea are allowed to organize their defense. this happened with Ayew and Hutton way too much already. we need passing options down the line if we are to utilize Gestede in a central position by whipping balls in. I think this has draw written all over it and Tim is still on very thin ice.

Grealish has had the worst game ive seen from an attacking player all season. Absolute garbage.. and has been all season besides Birmingham match. Yet he plays every week. If Gil played like that hed be shot.

Get Gil on for Grealish and get Traore on for Gabby as he is performing his one man disappearing act. At HT.

Gana is by FAR our best player. Bacuna has actually been good in midfield..does what Westwood does but with better corners and better tackling. Alot quicker too.

Swansea have been very poor. Stop going wide to Hutton all the time.. mix it up and go through the middle.

All this publicity surrounding Grealish has gone to his head. Watch his body language on the ball, he's been a very cocky Ronaldo-wannabe this season. Lad needs bringing back down to earth, I said it after the FA Cup final, he ain't nowhere near what's he's cracked up to be. And I'm not saying this based on 45 minutes today, because I've seen him play well, but he's not as good as we really think...