limpid

Lacking a bit upfront but handling them well. Midfield 2 are winning the battle. Grealish needs to come off. 

Gabby and Ayew doing their part. So much for the disaster it was going to be. 

Lol both teams have been utter shit, a disaster maybe not but really really really shit...

Lacking a bit upfront but handling them well. Midfield 2 are winning the battle. Grealish needs to come off. 

Gabby and Ayew doing their part. So much for the disaster it was going to be. 

its still rubbish.. its just that luckily for us Swansea are a shambles as well. Game is there for the taking if we make some smart subs.. not holding my breathe.

I would move Ayew up alongside Gestede and bring on Traore for Gabby - that still keeps the pace, but also give us some genuine width down the right. See how things go, possibly bring Amavi and Gil on for Richardson and Grealish. To be fair, Richardson hasn't done much wrong. 

Bacuna and Gana have done fine in the middle, I would just leave them as they are.

I think we might win this 2-0.

• Like 1

Players randomly slipping over when on the ball is a concern.

Predictably, Gabby as effective as always. Ayew seems to be trying to make stuff happen but is very isolated. I would swap Gabby for Traore at HT and put Ayew in the middle of the attacking 3.

Lots of bluster with no real plan, there are players available on the bench that could see us win this one. Or we'll do nothing, the midfield will get tired and stop pressing and Swansea will take charge for the last 20-25mins. 

That's summed Tim up well.

All this publicity surrounding Grealish has gone to his head. Watch his body language on the ball, he's been a very cocky Ronaldo-wannabe this season. Lad needs bringing back down to earth, I said it after the FA Cup final, he ain't nowhere near what's he's cracked up to be. And I'm not saying this based on 45 minutes today, because I've seen him play well, but he's not as good as we really think...

I agree.

We on a terrible run, we're not just gonna go from that to brilliant. We need to stop the rut and at the moment that's what we're doing. 2nd half gives us a good chance to snatch all 3 points. Hopefully the right players get on at the right time. 

• Like 1

i am really really p!$$ed off...

the Chumpionship is a nailed on cert, no passion, no method, no tactics, no spine, no fight, no idea, no one bothered...

for me its a clear as the light of day that this team is not playing for the manager, they are just going through the motions !!!

time to pack your bags, The Mouthy One

Edited by imavillan

Yes Jack is not in the game, but we aren't set up for him to be. In my view that's are problem first half going forward, we have a big target man but are not set up to play for a target man, we have Jack sort of in the hole (but more left) but not set up in front of him to make use of him.  Just a little tactical change and we can get the win.

• Like 1