limpid

People chanting 'Tim sherwood's claret and blue army'

if we lose you won't be singing it you fickle idiots. All that will do is delay getting this clown out of the doors. 

It's not as if we're even playing well ffs

fans are idiots for supporting the manager? Classy

• Like 3

I think our midfield has been fine. Pressing them very well, not giving them time on the ball which they thrive on. 

The midfield aren't creating anything, it's poor. 

They weren't put there to create anything. Whether that's right or wrong is a different debate but they are doing the job they have been asked to do.

I see, well, they've hardly been given a good job, set up to draw at home against Swansea? Sorry anything but three points is not good enough here.

WTF is Richards doing? Our captain acting like that. Idiot.

honestly doesn't bother me, showing he actually cares. a little silly to get a yellow but making an example that we are in a fight here, that's what we need.

Rubbish. If he gets himself sent off there, kicking off over nothing, then he isn't going to be able to help with the fight is he? Richards has done well for us and is probably our best choice for captain, but he's acted like a **** idiot there.

but he didn't do anything to get sent off for? if he's raised his hands then yeah, I'd agree with you.

He's carried on arguing, looking pretty angry, for much longer than was necessary. Our captain and best centre back is now on a yellow for the rest of the game for something innocuous and stupid. I still have memories of teams winding Benteke up and him getting sent off. We need our captain to be showing a bit of calm and maturity, not screaming and pushing poeople.

This game is crying out for a quick, skilful player who plays wide and has a decent cross and a skilful playmaker in the middle or a rapid winger who'll beat a man. 

Shame we don't have them on the bench. 

• Like 3

I think our midfield has been fine. Pressing them very well, not giving them time on the ball which they thrive on. 

The midfield aren't creating anything, it's poor. 

They weren't put there to create anything. Whether that's right or wrong is a different debate but they are doing the job they have been asked to do.

I see, well, they've hardly been given a good job, set up to draw at home against Swansea? Sorry anything but three points is not good enough here.

You don't need all players to be creative to win a game. They are there to nullify the midfield of Swansea and leave the creativity and scoring chances to the 4 players ahead of them. 

And Hutton. :P

• Like 1

People chanting 'Tim sherwood's claret and blue army'

if we lose you won't be singing it you fickle idiots. All that will do is delay getting this clown out of the doors. 

It's not as if we're even playing well ffs

fans are idiots for supporting the manager? Classy

The fans who chant 'Tim sherwood's claret and blue army' and boo at the end are fickle idiots yes. 

You disagree?