limpid

WTF is Richards doing? Our captain acting like that. Idiot.

honestly doesn't bother me, showing he actually cares. a little silly to get a yellow but making an example that we are in a fight here, that's what we need.

Rubbish. If he gets himself sent off there, kicking off over nothing, then he isn't going to be able to help with the fight is he? Richards has done well for us and is probably our best choice for captain, but he's acted like a **** idiot there.

WTF is Richards doing? Our captain acting like that. Idiot.

honestly doesn't bother me, showing he actually cares. a little silly to get a yellow but making an example that we are in a fight here, that's what we need.

Rubbish. If he gets himself sent off there, kicking off over nothing, then he isn't going to be able to help with the fight is he? Richards has done well for us and is probably our best choice for captain, but he's acted like a **** idiot there.

but he didn't do anything to get sent off for? if he's raised his hands then yeah, I'd agree with you.

People chanting 'Tim sherwood's claret and blue army'

if we lose you won't be singing it you fickle idiots. All that will do is delay getting this clown out of the doors. 

It's not as if we're even playing well ffs

• Like 2

I think our midfield has been fine. Pressing them very well, not giving them time on the ball which they thrive on. 

The midfield aren't creating anything, it's poor. 

They weren't put there to create anything. Whether that's right or wrong is a different debate but they are doing the job they have been asked to do.

• Like 2

I think our midfield has been fine. Pressing them very well, not giving them time on the ball which they thrive on. 

The midfield aren't creating anything, it's poor. 

Ok well that's your opinion, mine is different. They are winning the ball well in the middle of the park well and getting it wide to get crosses in which is our attackers main strength .