Transfer Speculation January 2016

Marka Ragnos

13 minutes ago, KSV said:

Even with this side and a new striker like Austin.. by the time they gel.. they will pick up maybe 20-25 points. Its still too little too late.

20-25 points to add to the 8 we already have or 20-25 in total? I think 33 might just give us an outside chance of staying up.;) 

43 minutes ago, villanwesty88 said:

Bamford ends Palace loan early. (sauce; http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35191686 ) If he doesn't play for Chelsea then would he be available for another loan move in January or does that 3 club thing come into play?

I'd imagine he would sign for us and he is also proven at Championship level too to get us back up.

He was a player I would have liked to see us try to get in the summer. If we can sign him now he looks a realistic target for us but he may end up at Boro again.  

2 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I await with a kind of bemused lack of hope and just a passing interest to see what exactly the club does to try to sell a few half season tickets of doom.:rolleyes:

Free Villa ankle Tattoo for all.

If he's struggling at Atletico he'll struggle here.

I watch them a lot and the little time he plays he's been dreadful. 

And then there's the small fact he wouldn't want to come in here a million years. 

We could try and mug Lyon of Lacazette I suppose now they are out the CL.

7 minutes ago, useless said:

We need someone who's proven at scoring goals in the Premier like Austin or Remy.

I think that ship has well and truly sailed mate. We should be buying good young kids to do a Dortmund and bounce straight back up